قابِلِ قَدَر meanings in English
قابِلِ قَدَر meanings in English is worthy قابِلِ قَدَر in English. More meanings of قابِلِ قَدَر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
قابِلِ قَدَر Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word قابِلِ قَدَر.
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- (adjective) : having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- (adjective satellite) : having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- (noun) : an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
More words related to the meanings of قابِلِ قَدَر
More words from English related to قابِلِ قَدَر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word قابِلِ قَدَر meanings in English in English.
ablestcapablecompetentefficient giftedpre eminentproficientqualifiedablecleverdeservingmeritedmeritoriousreceptivetalentedworthfulworthyassailabledefinablemeritableablerabletaccablecapablerdecernedeffableenterablefigurablelosablemissablepassibleregardablesuableversifiedworthsprestablereeligibleregiblesperablevolitableopportunesufficientadeptappositeappropriatefittinginventivemeetpatproper ...
Idioms related to the meaning of قابِلِ قَدَر
What are the meanings of قابِلِ قَدَر in English?
Meanings of the word قابِلِ قَدَر in English is worthy. To understand how would you translate the word قابِلِ قَدَر in English, you can take help from words closely related to قابِلِ قَدَر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered قابِلِ قَدَر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word قابِلِ قَدَر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use قابِلِ قَدَر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say قابِلِ قَدَر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of قابِلِ قَدَر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by قابِلِ قَدَر?
Meaning of قابِلِ قَدَر is worthy
Whats the definition of قابِلِ قَدَر?
Definition of the قابِلِ قَدَر are
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
What is the synonym of قابِلِ قَدَر?
Synonym of word قابِلِ قَدَر are قابل, لائق, اہل, مناسب, شايان, شائستہ, موزُوں, مستحق, حسن, عُمدَہ
What are the idioms related to قابِلِ قَدَر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word قابِلِ قَدَر.
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- It is a man's nature which makes him trust worthy not his wealth
- It is praise worthy to do what is right not what is lawful
- Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety