iiza - ایذا meanings in English
iiza - ایذا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word iiza - ایذا.
- (noun) : a complaint about a (real or imaginary) wrong that causes resentment and is grounds for action
- (noun) : an allegation that something imposes an illegal obligation or denies some legal right or causes injustice
- (noun) : the occurrence of a change for the worse
- (noun) : any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- (verb) : cause or do harm to
More words related to the meanings of iiza - ایذا
More words from English related to iiza - ایذا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word iiza - ایذا meanings in English in English.
accursecomplaintgrievancequerulousnessquarrelaccusationailmentgrumblingillnessplaintquerimonycomplaisancecomplainsgroutiestachediscomfortdistress illpinchdolourharmsufferancesufferingvexationgrandeurmajestyparadechidinggravamengrouchgrumblemoanpompclaughteddoubteddoubtinglydoubtoussuspectionsuspiciencydamagedilapidation disservice encumbrances hurtfulnesshurtlessmischiefmissdeficitdestructiondetriment ...
Idiom with the word iiza - ایذا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of iiza - ایذا
What are the meanings of iiza - ایذا in English?
Meanings of the word iiza - ایذا in English are grievance, hurtfulness and harm. To understand how would you translate the word iiza - ایذا in English, you can take help from words closely related to iiza - ایذا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered iiza - ایذا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word iiza - ایذا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use iiza - ایذا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say iiza - ایذا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of iiza - ایذا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ایذا?
Meanings of ایذا are grievance, hurtfulness and harm
Whats the definition of ایذا?
Definition of the ایذا are
- a complaint about a (real or imaginary) wrong that causes resentment and is grounds for action
- an allegation that something imposes an illegal obligation or denies some legal right or causes injustice
- the occurrence of a change for the worse
- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- cause or do harm to
What is the synonym of ایذا?
Synonym of word ایذا are شکایت, شکوہ, تکلیف, رنجش, ناراضگی, ایذا, گلہ, نقصان, ضرر, زیاں کاری
What are the idioms with the word ایذا?
Here are the idioms with the word ایذا in them.
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
What are the idioms related to ایذا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ایذا.
- Harm set harm get
- Harm watch harm catch
- A good man can do no more harm than a sheep
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Far from home is near to harm