لِپَٹنا meanings in English
لِپَٹنا meanings in English is lie لِپَٹنا in English. More meanings of لِپَٹنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word لِپَٹنا.
- (verb) : originate (in)
- (noun) : a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- (noun) : position or manner in which something is situated
- (noun) : Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- (verb) : be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- (verb) : have a place in relation to something else
- (verb) : be and remain in a particular state or condition
- (verb) : tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- (verb) : be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- (verb) : assume a reclining position
More words related to the meanings of لِپَٹنا
More words from English related to لِپَٹنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word لِپَٹنا meanings in English in English.
artfulnesschouscross biteguilehoaxhypocrisyillusionimposturejugglelegerdemainruseshamcheatingdeceitdeceivingdeceptiondouble dealingfallowfraudgriftjuggleryliemountebankerynetspooftricktrickerywilewilfulnessdelusivewilefuldecededecencedesudationcheatcircumventionfeint huskgimmickmiragemisconceitmisgivingmisguidancemisrepresentationmistakestratagemcatchdelusioneye washfallacy ...
Idioms related to the meaning of لِپَٹنا
What are the meanings of لِپَٹنا in English?
Meanings of the word لِپَٹنا in English is lie. To understand how would you translate the word لِپَٹنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to لِپَٹنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered لِپَٹنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word لِپَٹنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use لِپَٹنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say لِپَٹنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of لِپَٹنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by لِپَٹنا?
Meaning of لِپَٹنا is lie
Whats the definition of لِپَٹنا?
Definition of the لِپَٹنا are
- originate (in)
- a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- position or manner in which something is situated
- Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- have a place in relation to something else
- be and remain in a particular state or condition
- tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- assume a reclining position
What is the synonym of لِپَٹنا?
Synonym of word لِپَٹنا are فریب, چھل, دھوکا, جھوٹ, لیٹنا, آرام کرنا, دھوکا دینا, پڑنا, دروغ, لوٹنا
What are the idioms related to لِپَٹنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word لِپَٹنا.
- If you lie upon roses when young you will lie upori thorns when old
- A good head cannot lie
- A lie has no legs but a scandal has wings
- As a man liveso shall he dies as a tree fallso shall it lie
- As a man makes his bedo he must lie