priitam - پریتم meanings in English
priitam - پریتم Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word priitam - پریتم.
- (verb) : use cautiously and frugally
- (noun) : a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- (adjective satellite) : dearly loved
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (noun) : a person loved by another person
- (noun) : any well-liked individual
- (adjective satellite) : privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
More words related to the meanings of priitam - پریتم
More words from English related to priitam - پریتم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word priitam - پریتم meanings in English in English.
blasphemousdisbelieverdissident gentilegiaourimpiousirreligionistmiscreantmoorscepticcruelgodlessheathenheathenishinfidelmistressnon believerpagansweetheartunbelieverwantondisbelievingkafirinfidelsunbelievedpagandompaganicpaganitypaganlyblokesmaleherohunkhusbandmancouplepairspousedarlingduckyliefdesirablefriendlyloveablelovedloverlordlykinsmanbeloveddear ...
Idioms related to the meaning of priitam - پریتم
What are the meanings of priitam - پریتم in English?
Meanings of the word priitam - پریتم in English are husband, beloved and sweetheart. To understand how would you translate the word priitam - پریتم in English, you can take help from words closely related to priitam - پریتم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered priitam - پریتم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word priitam - پریتم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use priitam - پریتم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say priitam - پریتم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of priitam - پریتم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پریتم?
Meanings of پریتم are husband, beloved and sweetheart
Whats the definition of پریتم?
Definition of the پریتم are
- use cautiously and frugally
- a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- dearly loved
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- a person loved by another person
- any well-liked individual
- privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
What is the synonym of پریتم?
Synonym of word پریتم are مرد, زوج, کفایت شعاری, اگانا, گھر والا, خصم, شوہر, خاوند, پی, بھرتار
What are the idioms related to پریتم?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word پریتم.
- All is well with him who is beloved of his neighbours
- It is better to be beloved than honoured
- To be beloved is above all bargains
- A bad husband cannot be a good man
- A good husband makes a good wife