بے اصل meanings in English
بے اصل Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word بے اصل.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
- (adjective satellite) : not practical or realizable; speculative
- (adjective satellite) : having little or no perceptible weight; so light as to resemble air
- (adjective satellite) : open to or abounding in fresh air
- (noun) : (mathematics) a number of the form a+bi where a and b are real numbers and i is the square root of -1
- (adjective satellite) : not based on fact; existing only in the imagination
More words related to the meanings of بے اصل
More words from English related to بے اصل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بے اصل meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word بے اصل in it
What are the meanings of بے اصل in English?
Meanings of the word بے اصل in English are airy, groundless and imaginary. To understand how would you translate the word بے اصل in English, you can take help from words closely related to بے اصل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بے اصل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بے اصل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بے اصل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بے اصل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بے اصل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بے اصل?
Meanings of بے اصل are airy, groundless and imaginary
Whats the definition of بے اصل?
Definition of the بے اصل are
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
- not practical or realizable; speculative
- having little or no perceptible weight; so light as to resemble air
- open to or abounding in fresh air
- (mathematics) a number of the form a+bi where a and b are real numbers and i is the square root of -1
- not based on fact; existing only in the imagination
What is the synonym of بے اصل?
Synonym of word بے اصل are ہوا دار, کشادہ, فراخ, ہوائی, بے اصل, موہوم, اوچھا, غیر سنجیدہ, ہوائ, جھوٹا
What are the idioms with the word بے اصل?
Here are the idioms with the word بے اصل in them.
- Content is the true philospher's stone
- In very need
- Inside story
- Know not where
- Look to the main chance