خَرابی ہَسِيار meanings in English
خَرابی ہَسِيار meanings in English is ruin خَرابی ہَسِيار in English. More meanings of خَرابی ہَسِيار, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
خَرابی ہَسِيار Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word خَرابی ہَسِيار.
- (verb) : reduce to bankruptcy
- (noun) : the process of becoming dilapidated
- (noun) : a ruined building
- (noun) : an event that results in destruction
- (noun) : an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- (noun) : failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- (verb) : destroy or cause to fail
- (verb) : fall into ruin
- (verb) : reduce to ruins
- (verb) : deprive of virginity
- (verb) : destroy completely; damage irreparably
- (noun) : destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
More words related to the meanings of خَرابی ہَسِيار
More words from English related to خَرابی ہَسِيار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word خَرابی ہَسِيار meanings in English in English.
aggravatebalkbungledisabledistort foilimpairmarmildewmismanagemoiloverleavenwastecorruptdebauchdefacedegradedemeandetortflubinfectinjuremisspendruinspoiltarnishvilifyvitiatewrithemorigerateperverterdisturncompanyeffectactioncaptorgovernanceimpactimpressioninfluencemarksigntouchtraceeffervescencyaffectednesseffectivityeffectoreffectuationeffendi ...
Idioms related to the meaning of خَرابی ہَسِيار
What are the meanings of خَرابی ہَسِيار in English?
Meanings of the word خَرابی ہَسِيار in English is ruin. To understand how would you translate the word خَرابی ہَسِيار in English, you can take help from words closely related to خَرابی ہَسِيار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered خَرابی ہَسِيار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word خَرابی ہَسِيار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use خَرابی ہَسِيار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say خَرابی ہَسِيار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of خَرابی ہَسِيار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by خَرابی ہَسِيار?
Meaning of خَرابی ہَسِيار is ruin
Whats the definition of خَرابی ہَسِيار?
Definition of the خَرابی ہَسِيار are
- reduce to bankruptcy
- the process of becoming dilapidated
- a ruined building
- an event that results in destruction
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- destroy or cause to fail
- fall into ruin
- reduce to ruins
- deprive of virginity
- destroy completely; damage irreparably
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
What is the synonym of خَرابی ہَسِيار?
Synonym of word خَرابی ہَسِيار are بگاڑنا, اثر, ضرر, بربادی, ویرانی, ڈبونا, ہلاکت, خراب کرنا, برباد کرنا, فنا
What are the idioms related to خَرابی ہَسِيار?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word خَرابی ہَسِيار.
- Evil gains are so ruin
- Going to ruin is silent work
- Rack and ruin
- The modesty will be the ruin of you
- To bring a ruin