Khandar - کھنڈر meanings in English
Khandar - کھنڈر Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Khandar - کھنڈر.
- (adjective satellite) : in deplorable condition
- (verb) : reduce to bankruptcy
- (noun) : the process of becoming dilapidated
- (noun) : a ruined building
- (noun) : an event that results in destruction
- (noun) : an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- (noun) : failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- (verb) : destroy or cause to fail
- (verb) : fall into ruin
- (verb) : reduce to ruins
- (verb) : deprive of virginity
- (verb) : destroy completely; damage irreparably
- (noun) : destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
More words related to the meanings of Khandar - کھنڈر
More words from English related to Khandar - کھنڈر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khandar - کھنڈر meanings in English in English.
accursedpatientwastedestroyeddevastateddilapidatedruinedspoiledwasteddiscomfiteddoomedruntspurnedwreckedheiredruinatedruinatesruinatingruingruntishrutilatedwassailedwasteredwasteringwreakedvernaclewrekeaggravatebalkbungledisabledistort foilimpairmarmildewmismanagemoiloverleavencorruptdebauchdefacedegradedemeandetortflubinfectinjuremisspendruin ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Khandar - کھنڈر
What are the meanings of Khandar - کھنڈر in English?
Meanings of the word Khandar - کھنڈر in English are dilapidated and ruin. To understand how would you translate the word Khandar - کھنڈر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khandar - کھنڈر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khandar - کھنڈر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khandar - کھنڈر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khandar - کھنڈر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khandar - کھنڈر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khandar - کھنڈر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by khandar?
Meanings of khandar are dilapidated and ruin
Whats the definition of khandar?
Definition of the khandar are
- in deplorable condition
- reduce to bankruptcy
- the process of becoming dilapidated
- a ruined building
- an event that results in destruction
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- destroy or cause to fail
- fall into ruin
- reduce to ruins
- deprive of virginity
- destroy completely; damage irreparably
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
What is the synonym of khandar?
Synonym of word khandar are برباد, شکستہ, ٹُوٹا پُھوٹا, خستہ حال, جو خستہ حالت میں ہو, شکستگی کی حالت میں, کھنڈر, بگاڑنا, اثر, ضرر
What are the idioms related to khandar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word khandar.
- Evil gains are so ruin
- Going to ruin is silent work
- Rack and ruin
- The modesty will be the ruin of you
- To bring a ruin