thaat - ٹھاٹ meanings in English
thaat - ٹھاٹ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word thaat - ٹھاٹ.
- (noun) : something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- (noun) : wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- (noun) : the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- (noun) : extravagant elaborateness
- (noun) : your usual mood
- (noun) : an adjustment of the intervals (as in tuning a keyboard instrument) so that the scale can be used to play in different keys
- (noun) : excessive emotionalism or irritability and excitability (especially when displayed openly)
- (noun) : the arrangement of the body and its limbs
More words related to the meanings of thaat - ٹھاٹ
More words from English related to thaat - ٹھاٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word thaat - ٹھاٹ meanings in English in English.
accompanimentconditioneventstanceaccountaffectionmoodnarrativenatureparticularspositionpostureprospectqualityremarkreportsituationstatestatementstoryaffectationairsartificialityemblazonryparadeshowinessactclaptrapdisplayglossostentationpretencepretentionseemingseemingnesssemblanceshowshow offsplurgeveneerpretendingpretensepretencespretendantpretenderspretendspretensesshewingpretendencepretendership ...
What are the meanings of thaat - ٹھاٹ in English?
Meanings of the word thaat - ٹھاٹ in English are luxury, showiness, temperament and posture. To understand how would you translate the word thaat - ٹھاٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to thaat - ٹھاٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered thaat - ٹھاٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word thaat - ٹھاٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use thaat - ٹھاٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say thaat - ٹھاٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of thaat - ٹھاٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ٹھاٹ?
Meanings of ٹھاٹ are luxury, showiness, temperament and posture
Whats the definition of ٹھاٹ?
Definition of the ٹھاٹ are
- something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- extravagant elaborateness
- your usual mood
- an adjustment of the intervals (as in tuning a keyboard instrument) so that the scale can be used to play in different keys
- excessive emotionalism or irritability and excitability (especially when displayed openly)
- the arrangement of the body and its limbs
What is the synonym of ٹھاٹ?
Synonym of word ٹھاٹ are رنگ رس, نفس پرستی, عیش, عیاشی, شہوت پرستی, بھوک بلاس, عیش و عشرت, تعیش, عیش پسندی, نازونعم
What are the idioms related to ٹھاٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ٹھاٹ.
- Lapped in luxury