بھُول meanings in English
بھُول meanings in English is fault بھُول in English. More meanings of بھُول, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word بھُول.
- (verb) : put or pin the blame on
- (noun) : (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- (noun) : (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- (noun) : responsibility for a bad situation or event
- (noun) : (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- (noun) : the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- (noun) : an imperfection in an object or machine
More words related to the meanings of بھُول
More words from English related to بھُول
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بھُول meanings in English in English.
abortivenessdrawbackfault failingprematurenessdefectdeficiencyimmaturityimperfectioninefficacyinexperienceinfirmityrawnessshortcomingweaknessaccursecausefashpretextaddictionailmentchargediseaseflawbad habitillnessmotiveoccasionrubbishviceaddictednessacidblundererrorfalling fiascofourguiltmisconceitmisgivingomissionparkagoraneglectquadrivialsquarevenial sinwrongyardchoc ...
Idioms related to the meaning of بھُول
What are the meanings of بھُول in English?
Meanings of the word بھُول in English is fault. To understand how would you translate the word بھُول in English, you can take help from words closely related to بھُول or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بھُول synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بھُول. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بھُول in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بھُول in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بھُول with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بھُول?
Meaning of بھُول is fault
Whats the definition of بھُول?
Definition of the بھُول are
- put or pin the blame on
- (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- responsibility for a bad situation or event
- (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- an imperfection in an object or machine
What is the synonym of بھُول?
Synonym of word بھُول are خامی, علت, چوک, روگ, غلطی کرنا, کھوٹ, خطا, غلطی, عیب, کوتاہی
What are the idioms related to بھُول?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بھُول.
- A fault mender is better than a fault finder
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Abundace is no fault
- All are presumed good till they are found in a fault
- At fault