biina - بینا meanings in English
biina - بینا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word biina - بینا.
- (adjective satellite) : unobtrusively perceptive and sympathetic
- (adjective) : having or revealing keen insight and good judgment
- (adjective satellite) : able to make or detect effects of great subtlety; sensitive
- (adjective satellite) : quick to understand
- (adjective satellite) : improperly forward or bold
- (adjective satellite) : evidencing the possession of inside information
- (noun) : a way of doing or being
- (noun) : United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- (noun) : United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- (adjective) : having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
More words related to the meanings of biina - بینا
More words from English related to biina - بینا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word biina - بینا meanings in English in English.
ablestcannycircumspectclerklycleverdiscerningdiscreetknowingmindfulnattytactfulvigilantwakefulwarywatchfulalertawakeintelligentlearnedslickon the watchwide awakewittyawearybecominglyclaverslickersmarmilysmarmysmartingclevecleverdickcleverercleverestcleverishhowkerssensileshrewdestshrewdieslickenslickestsmarmedsmarmiersmarmingsmartedsmartenedsmartenssmartersmartestsmartish ...
Idioms related to the meaning of biina - بینا
What are the meanings of biina - بینا in English?
Meanings of the word biina - بینا in English are discerning and wise. To understand how would you translate the word biina - بینا in English, you can take help from words closely related to biina - بینا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered biina - بینا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word biina - بینا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use biina - بینا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say biina - بینا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of biina - بینا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بینا?
Meanings of بینا are discerning and wise
Whats the definition of بینا?
Definition of the بینا are
- unobtrusively perceptive and sympathetic
- having or revealing keen insight and good judgment
- able to make or detect effects of great subtlety; sensitive
- quick to understand
- improperly forward or bold
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- a way of doing or being
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
What is the synonym of بینا?
Synonym of word بینا are ہوشیار, واقف, تمیز دار, واقف کار, صاحب تمیز, زیرک, چتر, دانش مند, دقیقہ رس, عقل مند
What are the idioms related to بینا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بینا.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- A fool may give a wise man counsel
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head