dabyal - دبیل meanings in English
dabyal - دبیل Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word dabyal - دبیل.
- (verb) : adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- (verb) : make less strong or intense; soften
- (verb) : correct by punishment or discipline
- (verb) : make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- (verb) : overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable
- (adjective) : brought from wildness into a domesticated state
- (adjective) : very restrained or quiet
- (adjective satellite) : flat and uninspiring
- (adjective satellite) : very docile
More words related to the meanings of dabyal - دبیل
More words from English related to dabyal - دبیل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word dabyal - دبیل meanings in English in English.
agitatefan jogglejoltrocksweeptamewagdomesticatefamiliarisehustlequakerileshakestircherishnursebreedbring upnourishreartendtrainclotcompliantdigestableflaccid fluffy graciouslimberlithelydianmalleablemushynappynicepastelpianotendersvelvetwaxyblanddownyflabbygentleladylikelenientmansuetemildmodular ...
Idioms related to the meaning of dabyal - دبیل
What are the meanings of dabyal - دبیل in English?
Meanings of the word dabyal - دبیل in English are tame and mansuete. To understand how would you translate the word dabyal - دبیل in English, you can take help from words closely related to dabyal - دبیل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered dabyal - دبیل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word dabyal - دبیل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use dabyal - دبیل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say dabyal - دبیل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of dabyal - دبیل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دبیل?
Meanings of دبیل are tame and mansuete
Whats the definition of دبیل?
Definition of the دبیل are
- adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- make less strong or intense; soften
- correct by punishment or discipline
- make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable
- brought from wildness into a domesticated state
- very restrained or quiet
- flat and uninspiring
- very docile
What is the synonym of دبیل?
Synonym of word دبیل are ہلانا, پالنا پوسنا, خانگی, دھیما, سیدھا کرنا, گھریلو, پرچانا, ہلنا, سدھانا, مانوس کرنا
What are the idioms related to دبیل?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دبیل.
- A tame tongue is a rare bird
- Age and wedlock tame man and beast
- Every man can tame a shrew except he that hath her
- Little loses amaze great ones tame
- Time and thinking tame the strongest grief