Mozoun - موزُوں meanings in English
Mozoun - موزُوں Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Mozoun - موزُوں.
- (adjective) : able to exist and perform in harmonious or agreeable combination
- (adjective) : capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
- (adjective satellite) : capable of forming a homogeneous mixture that neither separates nor is altered by chemical interaction
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- (adjective) : having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- (adjective satellite) : having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- (noun) : an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
More words related to the meanings of Mozoun - موزُوں
More words from English related to Mozoun - موزُوں
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mozoun - موزُوں meanings in English in English.
ablestcapablecompetentefficient giftedpre eminentproficientqualifiedablecleverdeservingmeritedmeritoriousreceptivetalentedworthfulworthyassailabledefinablemeritableablerabletaccablecapablerdecernedeffableenterablefigurablelosablemissablepassibleregardablesuableversifiedworthsprestablereeligibleregiblesperablevolitableopportunesufficientadeptappositeappropriatefittinginventivemeetpatproper ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mozoun - موزُوں
What are the meanings of Mozoun - موزُوں in English?
Meanings of the word Mozoun - موزُوں in English are compatible and worthy. To understand how would you translate the word Mozoun - موزُوں in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mozoun - موزُوں or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mozoun - موزُوں synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mozoun - موزُوں. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mozoun - موزُوں in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mozoun - موزُوں in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mozoun - موزُوں with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by موزُوں?
Meanings of موزُوں are compatible and worthy
Whats the definition of موزُوں?
Definition of the موزُوں are
- able to exist and perform in harmonious or agreeable combination
- capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
- capable of forming a homogeneous mixture that neither separates nor is altered by chemical interaction
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
What is the synonym of موزُوں?
Synonym of word موزُوں are موافق, مُناسَب, مُطابِق, موزُوں, مُوافِق, قابل, لائق, اہل, مناسب, شايان
What are the idioms related to موزُوں?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word موزُوں.
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- It is a man's nature which makes him trust worthy not his wealth
- It is praise worthy to do what is right not what is lawful
- Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety