کَمزور meanings in English
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word کَمزور.
- (adjective satellite) : easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- (noun) : a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- (noun) : the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- (adjective) : physically weak
- (adjective satellite) : wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- (adjective satellite) : inclined to shake as from weakness or defect
- (adjective satellite) : lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- (adjective satellite) : affected with, suffering from, or characteristic of rickets
- ہَڈِيوں کے مَرض سُوکھے ميں مُبتِلا
More words related to the meanings of کَمزور
More words from English related to کَمزور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کَمزور meanings in English in English.
abortiveimperfectraretimorousalloyedamateuramateurishapproximatecrudedefectivedeficientficklefluctuatingfrailgreenhalf rawimmatureinconsistentinconstantindigestedinefficaciousinexperiencedirresoluteloosenewbienon permanentrawroughslipperytimidunauthenticatedunbakeduncookedunpavedunreliableunripeunstampedunsteadyvagueweakyieldingkacchakacchaskutchaabateeffeteemaciatedflaccid flaggyfragile ...
What are the meanings of کَمزور in English?
Meanings of the word کَمزور in English are frail and rickety. To understand how would you translate the word کَمزور in English, you can take help from words closely related to کَمزور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کَمزور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کَمزور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کَمزور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کَمزور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کَمزور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کَمزور?
Meanings of کَمزور are frail and rickety
Whats the definition of کَمزور?
Definition of the کَمزور are
- easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- physically weak
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- inclined to shake as from weakness or defect
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- affected with, suffering from, or characteristic of rickets
- ہَڈِيوں کے مَرض سُوکھے ميں مُبتِلا
What is the synonym of کَمزور?
Synonym of word کَمزور are کچا, کمزور, نازک, فانی, بودا, سریع الزوال, ناپائیدار, چھابا, فَريل, گھاس کی بَنی ٹوکری