بوجھ ڈالنا meanings in English
بوجھ ڈالنا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word بوجھ ڈالنا.
- (noun) : the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- (noun) : weight to be borne or conveyed
- (noun) : the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- (verb) : weight down with a load
- (noun) : a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- (noun) : any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- (verb) : assign a task to
- (verb) : use to the limit
More words related to the meanings of بوجھ ڈالنا
More words from English related to بوجھ ڈالنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بوجھ ڈالنا meanings in English in English.
achievemententerpriseploycampaigntaskundertakingweightyexpeditionaryexpedimentactactionarduouscallingjoblustmakingmanufacturetendvalueworkbusinessdesigndesireembroideryemploymentengagementerrand functionintentionlabourmetierobjectoccupationpurportuseworkmanshipchoreskamcom werkburdenburdensomenessdraft entranceencumbranceoverpressureproducechancegriefimposition ...
Idioms with the word بوجھ ڈالنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of بوجھ ڈالنا
What are the meanings of بوجھ ڈالنا in English?
Meanings of the word بوجھ ڈالنا in English are burden and task. To understand how would you translate the word بوجھ ڈالنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to بوجھ ڈالنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بوجھ ڈالنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بوجھ ڈالنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بوجھ ڈالنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بوجھ ڈالنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بوجھ ڈالنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بوجھ ڈالنا?
Meanings of بوجھ ڈالنا are burden and task
Whats the definition of بوجھ ڈالنا?
Definition of the بوجھ ڈالنا are
- the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- weight to be borne or conveyed
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- weight down with a load
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- assign a task to
- use to the limit
What is the synonym of بوجھ ڈالنا?
Synonym of word بوجھ ڈالنا are بوجھ ڈالنا, زیر بار کرنا, بار, تکلیف, بوجھ, حمل, پلا, پشتارا, ثقل, ثقالت
What are the idioms with the word بوجھ ڈالنا?
Here are the idioms with the word بوجھ ڈالنا in them.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- In a long journey weigh straws
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- Mother wit
What are the idioms related to بوجھ ڈالنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بوجھ ڈالنا.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- Take to task
- Assist him who is carrying his burden but by no means him who is laying it aside
- His high rank a heavy burden presses him down
- None can feel the weight of another burden