Maha - مہا meanings in English
Maha - مہا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Maha - مہا.
- (adjective satellite) : in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- (adjective satellite) : relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- (adjective satellite) : remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- (noun) : a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- (noun) : a member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in northeastern Nebraska
More words from English related to Maha - مہا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maha - مہا meanings in English in English.
abovecloud capthugetallexaltedgrandiosegreathighloftysublimeloudenelevatesexaltedlyloftedloudenedaggravatedarchbigbroadcardinalcrackegregiousenormousforemostgrandgrosshugeousimmenseimportantleadingmainmajormicklepalmaryprincipalsignalsizablesuperiorvastelderextensivegiantlargemassiveoldsterportlypresbyterultrawidebigger ...
Idioms with the word Maha - مہا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Maha - مہا
What are the meanings of Maha - مہا in English?
Meanings of the word Maha - مہا in English are great and maha. To understand how would you translate the word Maha - مہا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Maha - مہا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maha - مہا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maha - مہا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maha - مہا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maha - مہا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maha - مہا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مہا?
Meanings of مہا are great and maha
Whats the definition of مہا?
Definition of the مہا are
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in northeastern Nebraska
What is the synonym of مہا?
Synonym of word مہا are بلند, بڑا, عمدہ, عظیم, کلاں, بزرگ, مہا, کبیر, اکبر, فائق
What are the idioms with the word مہا?
Here are the idioms with the word مہا in them.
- Better do it than wish it done
- He confers a twofold benefit to a needy person who gives it quickly
- He gives twice who gives quickly
- Self done well done
What are the idioms related to مہا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مہا.
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
- A great city is a great solitude
- A great fortune is a great slavery
- A great reputation is a great charge
- A great talker is a great liar