نیک آدمی meanings in English
نیک آدمی meanings in English is honour نیک آدمی in English. More meanings of نیک آدمی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
نیک آدمی Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word نیک آدمی.
- (noun) : a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- (noun) : a woman's virtue or chastity
- (noun) : the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- (noun) : the state of being honored
- (verb) : accept as pay
- (verb) : bestow honor or rewards upon
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
More words related to the meanings of نیک آدمی
More words from English related to نیک آدمی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word نیک آدمی meanings in English in English.
abutmentgradepierrundlecantileverfoundation honourlegstatusaggrandizedignifyennoblepreferaquajuicerainfallwatercharacterlustreoriginracerainwatersdewaterawfulnessglorysolemnitydignifyingpraetorshipprestigiousnessdignifiesdignitieseminencypravityprestigesdignationdignificationdignotionprestidigitalprestigiationprestimonywaqarbileprickly heatrespectbilescelebrityillustriousnessprestigefame ...
Idioms with the word نیک آدمی in it
Idioms related to the meaning of نیک آدمی
|Point of honour||عزت کا مسئلہ|
|Roll of honour||جو لوگ وطن کیلئے مرے|
|The more cost the more honour||جتنی زیادہ تکلیف اتنی زیادہ عزت|
|Ward of honour||ایسا وعدہ جو بے عزتی کے علاوہ توڑا نہ جا سکے|
|Every mans honour in his own keeping||اپنی عزّت اپنے ہاتھ میں ہوتی ہے|
What are the meanings of نیک آدمی in English?
Meanings of the word نیک آدمی in English is honour. To understand how would you translate the word نیک آدمی in English, you can take help from words closely related to نیک آدمی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered نیک آدمی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word نیک آدمی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use نیک آدمی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say نیک آدمی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of نیک آدمی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نیک آدمی?
Meaning of نیک آدمی is honour
Whats the definition of نیک آدمی?
Definition of the نیک آدمی are
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- the state of being honored
- accept as pay
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
What is the synonym of نیک آدمی?
Synonym of word نیک آدمی are پایہ, سرفراز کرنا, پانی, وقار, پت, ناموری, تعظیم, احترام, قدر, اعتبار
What are the idioms with the word نیک آدمی?
Here are the idioms with the word نیک آدمی in them.
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- Virtues all agree vices fight one another
- Good advice may be given but not good manners
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Good to begin well better to end well
What are the idioms related to نیک آدمی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نیک آدمی.
- He adds honour to ancestral honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Virtue brings honour and honour vanity
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- Ease and honour are seldom bed fellows