Afzod - افزود meanings in English
Afzod - افزود meanings in English is more Afzod - افزود in English. More meanings of afzod - افزود, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Afzod - افزود Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Afzod - افزود.
- (adverb) : used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- (noun) : English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- (adverb) : comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (adjective) : (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (adjective) : (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
More words related to the meanings of Afzod - افزود
More words from English related to Afzod - افزود
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Afzod - افزود meanings in English in English.
afterwardsagainthenalthoughandbutevenmorenotwithstandingsothenalthenarthenaboutsthenarsthensawfullyconsiderablefreely generallygreatlyimmenselymanymicklemostmuchnumerousultrainordinateverydamnablylotsternatelyhuchtuchcommonlycustomarilymostlycontinuallyfrequentfrequentlyhourlyoftoftenoftentimesusuallyoftenerfrequentsoftenestoftentidemoreover ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Afzod - افزود
What are the meanings of Afzod - افزود in English?
Meanings of the word Afzod - افزود in English is more. To understand how would you translate the word Afzod - افزود in English, you can take help from words closely related to Afzod - افزود or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Afzod - افزود synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Afzod - افزود. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Afzod - افزود in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Afzod - افزود in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Afzod - افزود with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by afzod?
Meaning of afzod is more
Whats the definition of afzod?
Definition of the afzod are
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
What is the synonym of afzod?
Synonym of word afzod are پھر, بہت, اکثر, سوا, بیشتر, زیادہ, اور, افزوں, زیادہ تر, ادھک
What are the idioms related to afzod?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word afzod.
- More and more
- The more cost the more honour
- The more foolish a man is the more insolent does he grow
- The more noble the more humble
- The more the sweat the more the reward