Siwa - سوا meanings in English
Siwa - سوا Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Sawa - سوا.
- (adverb) : and nothing more
- (adverb) : used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- (noun) : English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- (adverb) : comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (adjective) : (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (adjective) : (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- (adverb) : in addition
- (verb) : record data on a computer
- (verb) : accumulate money for future use
- (verb) : take exception to
- (verb) : prevent from being included or considered or accepted
More words from English related to Sawa - سوا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Siwa - سوا meanings in English in English.
afterwardsagainthenalthoughandbutevenmorenotwithstandingsothenalthenarthenaboutsthenarsthensawfullyconsiderablefreely generallygreatlyimmenselymanymicklemostmuchnumerousultrainordinateverydamnablylotsternatelyhuchtuchaycertainlyconfessedlyverilyadmittedlydecidedlyhoweverindeedon the other handbarelyconsumptioncostsdisbursementoutlaysimplyvegetate ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Siwa - سوا
What are the meanings of Siwa - سوا in English?
Meanings of the word Siwa - سوا in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Siwa - سوا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Siwa - سوا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Siwa - سوا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Siwa - سوا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Siwa - سوا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Siwa - سوا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Siwa - سوا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by siwa?
moreover, a quarter more than, beside, but, except, more, save, swa
Whats the definition of siwa?
Definition of the siwa are
- and nothing more
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- in addition
- record data on a computer
- accumulate money for future use
- take exception to
- prevent from being included or considered or accepted
What is the synonym of siwa?
Synonym of word siwa are پھر, البتہ, صرف, خالی, سِوا, بجز, جز, چھوڑ کر, چُھٹ, لیکن
What are the idioms related to siwa?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word siwa.
- Save life save a million
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself
- His answer is beside the question
- To be beside one self
- To be beside ones self