Alang - النگ meanings in English
Alang - النگ Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Alang - النگ.
- (noun) : a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- (noun) : a slight competitive advantage
- (noun) : the boundary of a surface
- (noun) : a line determining the limits of an area
- (verb) : advance slowly, as if by inches
- (verb) : provide with an edge
- (verb) : provide with a border or edge
- (noun) : the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- (noun) : the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
- (verb) : take sides for or against
- (adjective) : located on a side
More words related to the meanings of Alang - النگ
More words from English related to Alang - النگ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alang - النگ meanings in English in English.
acmecircumscriptionendfrontierlimitoutskirtrangesurpasstermterminusbarrierboundaryedge limitationmarchmarkmeteat mostoutgoingquantityutmostbounderishboundslimitarianlimitourlimuleappendantcoronafacing garnishgarnitureglossarymargemouldingpurflebordercommentaryfootnotehemmarginrandretinuemarginalitymarginocephaliamarginocephalianmarginsmarginicidalarmpitsideunderarm ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Alang - النگ
|Side issue||زیلی معاملہ|
|Would you have potatoes grow by the pod side||کہیں بلی کے سرہانے بھی دودھ جما ہے|
What are the meanings of Alang - النگ in English?
Meanings of the word Alang - النگ in English are edge and side. To understand how would you translate the word Alang - النگ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Alang - النگ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alang - النگ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alang - النگ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alang - النگ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alang - النگ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alang - النگ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alang?
Meanings of alang are edge and side
Whats the definition of alang?
Definition of the alang are
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- a slight competitive advantage
- the boundary of a surface
- a line determining the limits of an area
- advance slowly, as if by inches
- provide with an edge
- provide with a border or edge
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
- take sides for or against
- located on a side
What is the synonym of alang?
Synonym of word alang are حد, حاشیہ, باڑ, پل, کنارہ, کور, کگر, لب, دم, دھار
What are the idioms related to alang?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alang.
- There are two sides to every question the wrong side and our side
- Fall back fall edge
- Idleness turns the edge of wit
- Razor edge
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that