jaur - جور meanings in English
jaur - جور Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word jaur - جور.
- (noun) : the act of subjugating by cruelty
- (noun) : a feeling of being oppressed
- (noun) : the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority:
- (noun) : dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- (noun) : a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
- (noun) : the property of being wild or turbulent
- (noun) : a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
More words related to the meanings of jaur - جور
More words from English related to jaur - جور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word jaur - جور meanings in English in English.
abusesmisruledisorderinjusticemaladministrationoppressionoutragetumulttyrannygrievousnessgripecrueltyheartlessnesswrongatrociousnessatrocitycrueltiesoppilationoppressestyrannesstyranniestyrannisesantrustionoffensionacerbityfierinessfleetnessfuriousnesshotnessimpetuosityoutragousnesspiercingnessrabidnessrampagevehemenceviolencegruffnessacuminationaggravationenhancement frequencyglutgreatnessimmoderatenessmuchoverbalanceoverplusoverstatementabundanceexcess ...
Idiom related to the meaning of jaur - جور
What are the meanings of jaur - جور in English?
Meanings of the word jaur - جور in English are oppression, tyranny and violence. To understand how would you translate the word jaur - جور in English, you can take help from words closely related to jaur - جور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered jaur - جور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word jaur - جور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use jaur - جور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say jaur - جور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of jaur - جور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جور?
Meanings of جور are oppression, tyranny and violence
Whats the definition of جور?
Definition of the جور are
- the act of subjugating by cruelty
- a feeling of being oppressed
- the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority:
- dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
- the property of being wild or turbulent
- a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
What is the synonym of جور?
Synonym of word جور are اندھیر, ظلم, زیادتی, آفت, زبردستی, سختی, دباؤ, جبر, بے رحمی, ستم
What are the idioms related to جور?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جور.
- Oppression never thrives