توڑ دینا meanings in English
توڑ دینا meanings in English is humble توڑ دینا in English. More meanings of توڑ دینا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
توڑ دینا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word توڑ دینا.
- (verb) : cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- (verb) : cause to be unpretentious
- (adjective) : marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- (adjective satellite) : used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- (adjective satellite) : low or inferior in station or quality
- (adjective satellite) : of low birth or station ( base' is archaic in this sense)
More words related to the meanings of توڑ دینا
More words from English related to توڑ دینا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word توڑ دینا meanings in English in English.
abasedisgrace smashstainabusedefamehumblehumiliatedepolarizedishonoringdisrespecterabjectearth bredvulgardastarddegradingdepressiondowninfamousmeanplebeianvilewretchdoweredretardedlowndedpaspypistcurelessirremediableshiftlesspoorpoor fellowunfortunatechartlessungovernedchafflesschargelesseaselessleaderlessstaylessungroundeduntombeddebtlessdestitutelyfordlessforklessfrontlesslygarlandlesshazeless ...
Idioms with the word توڑ دینا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of توڑ دینا
What are the meanings of توڑ دینا in English?
Meanings of the word توڑ دینا in English is humble. To understand how would you translate the word توڑ دینا in English, you can take help from words closely related to توڑ دینا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered توڑ دینا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word توڑ دینا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use توڑ دینا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say توڑ دینا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of توڑ دینا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by توڑ دینا?
Meaning of توڑ دینا is humble
Whats the definition of توڑ دینا?
Definition of the توڑ دینا are
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- cause to be unpretentious
- marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- low or inferior in station or quality
- of low birth or station ( base' is archaic in this sense)
What is the synonym of توڑ دینا?
Synonym of word توڑ دینا are عاجز کرنا, ناتواں کرنا, توڑ دینا, طاقت گھٹانا, انکسار کرنا, خاکساری کرنا, پست, نیچا, ادنیٰ, فروتن
What are the idioms with the word توڑ دینا?
Here are the idioms with the word توڑ دینا in them.
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
- Poverty makes men poor spirited
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- To play hide and seek
What are the idioms related to توڑ دینا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word توڑ دینا.
- Humble hearts have humble desires
- Humble thyself in all things
- It is hard to be high and humble
- Often a great man comes forth from a humble cottage
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree