گل گشت meanings in English
گل گشت meanings in English is walk گل گشت in English. More meanings of گل گشت, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
گل گشت Definitions
Please find 17 English and definitions related to the word گل گشت.
- (verb) : accompany or escort
- (noun) : (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
- (noun) : the act of traveling by foot
- (noun) : the act of walking somewhere
- (noun) : a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground
- (noun) : a path set aside for walking
- (noun) : manner of walking
- (noun) : careers in general
- (verb) : be or act in association with
- (verb) : live or behave in a specified manner
- (verb) : obtain a base on balls
- (verb) : give a base on balls to
- (verb) : take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
- (verb) : use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
- (verb) : make walk
- (verb) : traverse or cover by walking
- (verb) : walk at a pace
More words related to the meanings of گل گشت
More words from English related to گل گشت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word گل گشت meanings in English in English.
agitatemovewagwalkblewdrive hollohoopimpelmanagemarchrantsnivelbellowinitiateoperaterunstirweepyammerimplateemballairingdiscursiondisport fungarlichomesteadmanoroutingrambleamusementcontentedcontentmentexcursionjauntrecreationsatiatedsatisfiedstrolltiredtripjogglesjogsserrtourconstitutionalwalky talkyoutwalksappliance ...
Idioms related to the meaning of گل گشت
What are the meanings of گل گشت in English?
Meanings of the word گل گشت in English is walk. To understand how would you translate the word گل گشت in English, you can take help from words closely related to گل گشت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered گل گشت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word گل گشت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use گل گشت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say گل گشت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of گل گشت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گل گشت?
Meaning of گل گشت is walk
Whats the definition of گل گشت?
Definition of the گل گشت are
- accompany or escort
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
- the act of traveling by foot
- the act of walking somewhere
- a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground
- a path set aside for walking
- manner of walking
- careers in general
- be or act in association with
- live or behave in a specified manner
- obtain a base on balls
- give a base on balls to
- take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
- use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
- make walk
- traverse or cover by walking
- walk at a pace
What is the synonym of گل گشت?
Synonym of word گل گشت are ڈلانا, چلانا, سیر, چہل قدمی, راستہ, پھرانا, چال, گھومنا, جانا, چلنا
What are the idioms related to گل گشت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گل گشت.
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- He that has a head of wax must not walk in the sun
- Religion lies more in walk than in talk
- Walk off
- Walk out