ishrat - عشرت meanings in English
ishrat - عشرت Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word ishrat - عشرت.
- (noun) : act of receiving pleasure from something
- (noun) : the pleasure felt when having a good time
- (noun) : (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- (noun) : great merriment
- (noun) : something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- (noun) : sexual gratification
- (noun) : an activity that affords enjoyment
- (noun) : a formal expression
- (noun) : a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience
- (noun) : unrestrained merrymaking
More words related to the meanings of ishrat - عشرت
More words from English related to ishrat - عشرت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ishrat - عشرت meanings in English in English.
acceptanceapprovalchoiceoptionpicklikingpenchantpleasurepreferencevolitionglikelikelierlikerlikewalkslokespremovingancyacquiescenceconsentdismissalfurloughlibertyapprobationpermissionwillassentdesirewillsaffluxappetitesmindednesspropendencytendencyaffinityardent desirestrong desirehabitudeinclinationinducementpredispositionwishalluresalureobdurenessbacchanaliadalliancegaietygleejollificationjollity ...
Idioms with the word ishrat - عشرت in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ishrat - عشرت
What are the meanings of ishrat - عشرت in English?
Meanings of the word ishrat - عشرت in English are enjoyment, mirth, pleasure and revelry. To understand how would you translate the word ishrat - عشرت in English, you can take help from words closely related to ishrat - عشرت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ishrat - عشرت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ishrat - عشرت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ishrat - عشرت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ishrat - عشرت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ishrat - عشرت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عشرت?
Meanings of عشرت are enjoyment, mirth, pleasure and revelry
Whats the definition of عشرت?
Definition of the عشرت are
- act of receiving pleasure from something
- the pleasure felt when having a good time
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- great merriment
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- sexual gratification
- an activity that affords enjoyment
- a formal expression
- a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience
- unrestrained merrymaking
What is the synonym of عشرت?
Synonym of word عشرت are موج, رنگ, لطف اندوزی, لطف, سرور, حظ, انبساط, مزہ, عیش, ذوق
What are the idioms with the word عشرت?
Here are the idioms with the word عشرت in them.
- Diseases are the interest of pleasure
- Eat to live but do not live to eat
- Nature never meant us for play and pleasure
What are the idioms related to عشرت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عشرت.
- Employment is enjoyment
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Mustard is a good sauce but mirth is better
- To overcome pleasure is the greatest pleasure
- An hour of pain is as long as a day of pleasure