ihtiyaaj - احتیاج meanings in English
ihtiyaaj - احتیاج Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word ihtiyaaj - احتیاج.
- (noun) : the condition of being essential or indispensable
- (noun) : the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- (verb) : require as useful, just, or proper
- (noun) : a condition requiring relief
- (noun) : a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- (verb) : have or feel a need for
- (noun) : the quality of needing attention and affection and reassurance to a marked degree
- (noun) : something desired as a necessity
- (verb) : be without
More words related to the meanings of ihtiyaaj - احتیاج
More words from English related to ihtiyaaj - احتیاج
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ihtiyaaj - احتیاج meanings in English in English.
abatementdiminutiondrawbackfailurefalling fewnesslessmitigationpalliationpaucityquantitativescantinessscarcityshortcomingshortfallslendernesswantdearthdeficiencydeficitimpairmentinsufficiencylacklackinglossmeagernesspenuryreductionrelaxationremissionscantshortagewanecommiedecrementdepletionincipiencylackadaisicallyreductioreductionistcrunchesdearthsdecrementsdecrewdeficiencedeficientsdemountsdepletionsdepletivefallowness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of ihtiyaaj - احتیاج
What are the meanings of ihtiyaaj - احتیاج in English?
Meanings of the word ihtiyaaj - احتیاج in English are necessity, need, neediness, desideratum and lack. To understand how would you translate the word ihtiyaaj - احتیاج in English, you can take help from words closely related to ihtiyaaj - احتیاج or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ihtiyaaj - احتیاج synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ihtiyaaj - احتیاج. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ihtiyaaj - احتیاج in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ihtiyaaj - احتیاج in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ihtiyaaj - احتیاج with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by احتیاج?
Meanings of احتیاج are necessity, need, neediness, desideratum and lack
Whats the definition of احتیاج?
Definition of the احتیاج are
- the condition of being essential or indispensable
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- require as useful, just, or proper
- a condition requiring relief
- a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- have or feel a need for
- the quality of needing attention and affection and reassurance to a marked degree
- something desired as a necessity
- be without
What is the synonym of احتیاج?
Synonym of word احتیاج are چاہ, فرض, لزوم, وجوب, ضرورت, احتیاج, حاجت, لازمہ, خواہش, چاہنا
What are the idioms related to احتیاج?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word احتیاج.
- Need and necessity
- Evil doers never lack excuses
- Idle floks lack no excuse
- Lack lustre
- Lack lustre