ذلت - Zillat in English
ذلت - Zillat Definitions
Please find 18 English definitions related to the word ذلت - Zillat.
- Abasement - (noun) : a low or downcast state
- Abashment - (noun) : feeling embarrassed due to modesty
- Abjection - (noun) : a low or downcast state
- Affront - (verb) : treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- Contempt - (noun) : a willful disobedience to or disrespect for the authority of a court or legislative body
- Debasement - (noun) : changing to a lower state (a less respected state)
- Demiglace - (noun) : sauce Espagnole with extra beef stock simmered down and seasoned with dry wine or sherry
- Disgrace - (verb) : damage the reputation of
- Disgracefulness - (noun) : unworthiness meriting public disgrace and dishonor
- Dishonour - (verb) : bring shame or dishonor upon
- Humification - (noun) : the process of the formation of humus from plant remains
- Ignobleness - (noun) : the quality of being ignoble
- Ignominy - (noun) : a state of dishonor
- Indignity - (noun) : an affront to one's dignity or self-esteem
- Insult - (verb) : treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- Obloquy - (noun) : state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- Opprobrium - (noun) : state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- Vileness - (noun) : the quality of being wicked
More words related to the meanings of ذلت - Zillat
More words from English related to ذلت - Zillat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ذلت - Zillat in English in English.
abaseabasementabashmentabhorrenceabjectionabsenceabusivenessabjectnessaccurseaffrontarraignmentarrogancebackbitingblemishcensurecontemncontritioncompunctioncontemptdisdiscreditdiscreditablydisgrace dispraisedisregarddisreputationdisreputedisrespectdishonordisgraceddisparageeffronteryembarrassmentevilflout frivolityfrivolousness futilityhumiliatehumiliationhumilityignoblenessignominiousignominyillegitimacyimpeachmentimprecationirreverencejeeringknavery ...
Idioms with the word ذلت - Zillat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ذلت - Zillat
What are the meanings of ذلت - Zillat in English?
Meanings of the word ذلت - Zillat in English are abasement, abashment, abjection, abjectness, affront, contempt, disgrace, disreputation, ignobleness, ignominy, obloquy, opprobrium, debasement, demiglace, disgracefulness, dishonour, humification, indignity, insult, vileness, degression, degustates, dimissory, disgrades, deliquiation and denutrition. To understand how would you translate the word ذلت - Zillat in English, you can take help from words closely related to ذلت - Zillat or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ذلت - Zillat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ذلت - Zillat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ذلت - Zillat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ذلت - Zillat in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ذلت - Zillat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ذلت?
Meanings of ذلت are abasement, abashment, abjection, abjectness, affront, contempt, disgrace, disreputation, ignobleness, ignominy, obloquy, opprobrium, debasement, demiglace, disgracefulness, dishonour, humification, indignity, insult, vileness, degression, degustates, dimissory, disgrades, deliquiation and denutrition
What is the synonym of ذلت?
Synonym of word ذلت are ان آدر, اپمان, خواری, بے عزتی, خفت, ذلت, تحقیر, تذلیل, ہتک, بے عزت
What are the idioms with the word ذلت?
Here are the idioms with the word ذلت in them.
- ذلت اٹھانا
- ذلت سے بچنا
What are the idioms related to ذلت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ذلت.
- بیستی برداشت کرنا
- ذِلت کا جینا مرنے سے بدتر ہے
- مُصیبت کبھی تنہا نہیں آتی
- مرے ہووٴں کے لیے حد سے زیادہ آہ و زاری کرنا گویا زندوں کی بے حرمتی ہے
- مُصیبت کبھی تنہا نہیں آتی