kaawish - کاوش meanings in English
kaawish - کاوش Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word kaawish - کاوش.
- (noun) : the feeling of a hostile person
- (noun) : a state of deep-seated ill-will
- (noun) : feeling a need to see others suffer
- (noun) : the quality of threatening evil
- (verb) : climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- (verb) : make a strenuous or labored effort
- (verb) : be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- (noun) : strenuous effort
- (verb) : to exert strenuous effort against opposition
More words related to the meanings of kaawish - کاوش
More words from English related to kaawish - کاوش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kaawish - کاوش meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of kaawish - کاوش
What are the meanings of kaawish - کاوش in English?
Meanings of the word kaawish - کاوش in English are enmity, essay, essays, malice and struggle. To understand how would you translate the word kaawish - کاوش in English, you can take help from words closely related to kaawish - کاوش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kaawish - کاوش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kaawish - کاوش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kaawish - کاوش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kaawish - کاوش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kaawish - کاوش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کاوش?
Meanings of کاوش are enmity, essay, essays, malice and struggle
Whats the definition of کاوش?
Definition of the کاوش are
- the feeling of a hostile person
- a state of deep-seated ill-will
- feeling a need to see others suffer
- the quality of threatening evil
- climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- make a strenuous or labored effort
- be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- strenuous effort
- to exert strenuous effort against opposition
What is the synonym of کاوش?
Synonym of word کاوش are نفرت, ضد, کاٹ, بیر, مخالفت, رنجش, دُشمنی, عداوت, کاوش, کینہ
What are the idioms related to کاوش?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کاوش.
- He that keeps malice harbours viper in his breast
- Hot men harbour no malice
- Malice is blind and knows nothing but to disparage good qualities
- Malice is mindful
- More malice than matter