naa faehm - نافہم meanings in English
naa faehm - نافہم Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word naa faehm - نافہم.
- (noun) : a person who is not very bright
- (adjective) : lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- (adjective) : lacking intelligence
- (adjective) : lacking discretion; injudicious
- (adjective satellite) : without compunction or human feeling
- (adjective) : devoid of feeling and consciousness and animation
- (adjective) : lacking discernment
More words related to the meanings of naa faehm - نافہم
More words from English related to naa faehm - نافہم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word naa faehm - نافہم meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of naa faehm - نافہم in English?
Meanings of the word naa faehm - نافہم in English are stupid, indiscreet, insensate and undiscerning. To understand how would you translate the word naa faehm - نافہم in English, you can take help from words closely related to naa faehm - نافہم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered naa faehm - نافہم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word naa faehm - نافہم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use naa faehm - نافہم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say naa faehm - نافہم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of naa faehm - نافہم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نافہم?
Meanings of نافہم are stupid, indiscreet, insensate and undiscerning
Whats the definition of نافہم?
Definition of the نافہم are
- a person who is not very bright
- lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- lacking intelligence
- lacking discretion; injudicious
- without compunction or human feeling
- devoid of feeling and consciousness and animation
- lacking discernment
What is the synonym of نافہم?
Synonym of word نافہم are بے خبر, بے وقوف, کم عقل, احمق, ان گھڑ, چغد, احمقانہ, کورا, خر دماغ, لر