jaal - جعل meanings in English
jaal - جعل Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word jaal - جعل.
- (noun) : shaping metal by heating and hammering
- (noun) : an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- (noun) : something many people believe that is false
- (noun) : an erroneous mental representation
- (noun) : the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- (noun) : pretending to be another person
- (verb) : make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- (adjective) : not genuine; imitating something superior
More words related to the meanings of jaal - جعل
More words from English related to jaal - جعل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word jaal - جعل meanings in English in English.
affectationartificialityconstructionconcoctionconformationdispositionedificationequipmentfacefalsification feignfeint fictionfigmentforgingmakemanufacturenatureshamtextureaffectblandishmentconstitutionexaggerationfabricmake upmakingputting on airssimulationstructurestructuraltexturedtextlesstexturestexturingtexturisetexturisedtexturisestexturizedtexturizesformatgetupsetupconfigurationshapesubstructureconstructurefructureapeemulate ...
What are the meanings of jaal - جعل in English?
Meanings of the word jaal - جعل in English are forging, illusion, imposture and counterfeit. To understand how would you translate the word jaal - جعل in English, you can take help from words closely related to jaal - جعل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered jaal - جعل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word jaal - جعل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use jaal - جعل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say jaal - جعل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of jaal - جعل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جعل?
Meanings of جعل are forging, illusion, imposture and counterfeit
Whats the definition of جعل?
Definition of the جعل are
- shaping metal by heating and hammering
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- something many people believe that is false
- an erroneous mental representation
- the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- pretending to be another person
- make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- not genuine; imitating something superior
What is the synonym of جعل?
Synonym of word جعل are بناوٹ, ساخت, گھڑت, جعل, فریب, چھل, دھوکا, وہم, دھوکے کی ٹٹی, موہوم یا خیالی پیکر
What are the idioms with the word جعل?
Here are the idioms with the word جعل in them.
- Palm off