abas - عبث meanings in English
abas - عبث Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word abas - عبث.
- (adjective satellite) : producing no result or effect
- (noun) : uselessness as a consequence of having no practical result
- (adjective satellite) : without profit or reward
- (adjective satellite) : serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- (adjective) : not evidencing any purpose or goal
- (adjective) : having no beneficial use or incapable of functioning usefully
More words related to the meanings of abas - عبث
More words from English related to abas - عبث
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word abas - عبث meanings in English in English.
absurdbawdyfribble futilegaucheirrationallynaughtyabsonantsedatestsedatingsedentexoptileirideousabsurdityfoolishnessfutilitynaughtinesssenselessnessvanityunprettyaffrontfrivolityfrivolousness levitypitifulnessslightnessdebasementinsultlevitationlightnesssobbuoyantimponderousneapslowthincheapineffectualinferioringloriouslightlittlemildshallowyeastypimpledsildlightenedmildenvild ...
Idiom with the word abas - عبث in it
Idioms related to the meaning of abas - عبث
What are the meanings of abas - عبث in English?
Meanings of the word abas - عبث in English are futile, futility, profitless, purposeless and useless. To understand how would you translate the word abas - عبث in English, you can take help from words closely related to abas - عبث or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered abas - عبث synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word abas - عبث. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use abas - عبث in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say abas - عبث in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of abas - عبث with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عبث?
Meanings of عبث are futile, futility, profitless, purposeless and useless
Whats the definition of عبث?
Definition of the عبث are
- producing no result or effect
- uselessness as a consequence of having no practical result
- without profit or reward
- serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- not evidencing any purpose or goal
- having no beneficial use or incapable of functioning usefully
What is the synonym of عبث?
Synonym of word عبث are بیہودہ, ہلکا, سبک, ادنی, کم, جزوی, پوچ, ناچیز, لچر, مہمل
What are the idioms with the word عبث?
Here are the idioms with the word عبث in them.
- He hath not lived that lives not after death
What are the idioms related to عبث?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عبث.
- It is useless to cry over spilt milk
- Modesty is useless to a man who is in want