parti - پڑتی meanings in English
parti - پڑتی Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word parti - پڑتی.
- (noun) : cultivated land that is not seeded for one or more growing seasons
- (adjective satellite) : left unplowed and unseeded during a growing season
- (adjective satellite) : undeveloped but potentially useful
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons) lacking art or knowledge
- (adjective satellite) : characteristic of a person who is not cultivated or does not have intellectual tastes
- (adjective) : (of land or fields) not prepared for raising crops
- ہَل جوتنے کے بَعد چھوڑی گئی ذَمِين
More words related to the meanings of parti - پڑتی
More words from English related to parti - پڑتی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word parti - پڑتی meanings in English in English.
artfulnesschouscross biteguilehoaxhypocrisyillusionimposturejugglelegerdemainruseshamcheatingdeceitdeceivingdeceptiondouble dealingfallowfraudgriftjuggleryliemountebankerynetspooftricktrickerywilewilfulnessdelusivewilefuldecededecencedesudationartificialfalseimitativemockspuriousbastardboguscontriveddudfabricatedfactitiousfakepostichepseudorecordedshoddy ...
Idioms with the word parti - پڑتی in it
What are the meanings of parti - پڑتی in English?
Meanings of the word parti - پڑتی in English are fallow and uncultivated. To understand how would you translate the word parti - پڑتی in English, you can take help from words closely related to parti - پڑتی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered parti - پڑتی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word parti - پڑتی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use parti - پڑتی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say parti - پڑتی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of parti - پڑتی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پڑتی?
Meanings of پڑتی are fallow and uncultivated
Whats the definition of پڑتی?
Definition of the پڑتی are
- cultivated land that is not seeded for one or more growing seasons
- left unplowed and unseeded during a growing season
- undeveloped but potentially useful
- (of persons) lacking art or knowledge
- characteristic of a person who is not cultivated or does not have intellectual tastes
- (of land or fields) not prepared for raising crops
- ہَل جوتنے کے بَعد چھوڑی گئی ذَمِين
What is the synonym of پڑتی?
Synonym of word پڑتی are فریب, نقلی, غلطی, دھوکا, جھوٹ, کھوٹا, فریبی, غلط, جھوٹا, کاذب
What are the idioms with the word پڑتی?
Here are the idioms with the word پڑتی in them.
- A good winter brings a good summer
- Ask much to get little
- Happy is the physician who is called in at the end of the illness
- If people take no care for the future they will soon have to sorrow for the present
- It costs more to do ill than well