Aafzon - افزوں meanings in English
Aafzon - افزوں Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Aafzon - افزوں.
- (adjective) : beyond reasonable limits
- (adverb) : used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- (noun) : English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- (adverb) : comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (adjective) : (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (adjective) : (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
More words related to the meanings of Aafzon - افزوں
More words from English related to Aafzon - افزوں
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aafzon - افزوں meanings in English in English.
afterwardsagainthenalthoughandbutevenmorenotwithstandingsothenalthenarthenaboutsthenarsthensawfullyconsiderablefreely generallygreatlyimmenselymanymicklemostmuchnumerousultrainordinateverydamnablylotsternatelyhuchtuchcommonlycustomarilymostlycontinuallyfrequentfrequentlyhourlyoftoftenoftentimesusuallyoftenerfrequentsoftenestoftentidedisobedient ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aafzon - افزوں
What are the meanings of Aafzon - افزوں in English?
Meanings of the word Aafzon - افزوں in English are immoderate and more. To understand how would you translate the word Aafzon - افزوں in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aafzon - افزوں or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aafzon - افزوں synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aafzon - افزوں. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aafzon - افزوں in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aafzon - افزوں in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aafzon - افزوں with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by افزوں?
Meanings of افزوں are immoderate and more
Whats the definition of افزوں?
Definition of the افزوں are
- beyond reasonable limits
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (comparative of much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
What is the synonym of افزوں?
Synonym of word افزوں are بے لگام, بے حساب, غیر واجب, فضول, بے ٹھکانے, بہت زیادہ, افزوں, نا معتدل, اناپ شناپ, پھر
What are the idioms related to افزوں?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word افزوں.
- More and more
- The more cost the more honour
- The more foolish a man is the more insolent does he grow
- The more noble the more humble
- The more the sweat the more the reward