Barhta - بڑھتا meanings in English
Barhta - بڑھتا meanings in English is over Barhta - بڑھتا in English. More meanings of barhta - بڑھتا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Barhta - بڑھتا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Barhta - بڑھتا.
- (adjective satellite) : having come or been brought to a conclusion
- (adverb) : throughout a period of time
- (adverb) : at or to a point across intervening space etc.
- (adverb) : throughout an area
- (adverb) : over the entire area
- (noun) : (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- (adverb) : beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position
More words related to the meanings of Barhta - بڑھتا
More words from English related to Barhta - بڑھتا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Barhta - بڑھتا meanings in English in English.
aboveoutsideoveroverheadupuponatopup onupmostupstairupstairsuphoardupstaysabovedeckabovesaidemoveupherarrearsimperishableoutstandingoverplussempiternalbalanceremainderremainingresiduesurpluslefteremaindersremasterremastersresiduabutfeather fullpinionatbladechargedcompletedownfraught howeverinladenleafonplumequillstill ...
Idioms with the word Barhta - بڑھتا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Barhta - بڑھتا
What are the meanings of Barhta - بڑھتا in English?
Meanings of the word Barhta - بڑھتا in English is over. To understand how would you translate the word Barhta - بڑھتا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Barhta - بڑھتا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Barhta - بڑھتا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Barhta - بڑھتا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Barhta - بڑھتا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Barhta - بڑھتا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Barhta - بڑھتا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بڑھتا?
Meaning of بڑھتا is over
Whats the definition of بڑھتا?
Definition of the بڑھتا are
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- throughout a period of time
- at or to a point across intervening space etc.
- throughout an area
- over the entire area
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position
What is the synonym of بڑھتا?
Synonym of word بڑھتا are اوپر, باقی, پر, بالا, فاضل, فالتو, زیادہ, جیتا, فراواں, نکلتا
What are the idioms with the word بڑھتا?
Here are the idioms with the word بڑھتا in them.
- A sorrow is an itching place which is made wrose by scratching
- Folly grows without watering
- He becomes more ill through remedies
- He that nothing questioneth nothing learneth
- Kindness begets kindness
What are the idioms related to بڑھتا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بڑھتا.
- Over and over
- Over and over again
- Over big over low
- Over fast over loose
- Over shoes over boots