Behteera - بہتیرا meanings in English
Behteera - بہتیرا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Behteera - بہتیرا.
- (adverb) : by custom; according to common practice
- (adverb) : very
- (noun) : a great amount or extent
- (adverb) : (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- (adverb) : to a great degree or extent
- (adverb) : frequently or in great quantities
- (adverb) : to a very great degree or extent
- (adjective) : (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
More words related to the meanings of Behteera - بہتیرا
More words from English related to Behteera - بہتیرا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Behteera - بہتیرا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Behteera - بہتیرا
What are the meanings of Behteera - بہتیرا in English?
Meanings of the word Behteera - بہتیرا in English are customarily and much. To understand how would you translate the word Behteera - بہتیرا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Behteera - بہتیرا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Behteera - بہتیرا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Behteera - بہتیرا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Behteera - بہتیرا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Behteera - بہتیرا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Behteera - بہتیرا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بہتیرا?
Meanings of بہتیرا are customarily and much
Whats the definition of بہتیرا?
Definition of the بہتیرا are
- by custom; according to common practice
- a great amount or extent
- (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- to a great degree or extent
- frequently or in great quantities
- to a very great degree or extent
- (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
What is the synonym of بہتیرا?
Synonym of word بہتیرا are اکثر, اکثر اوقات, بہت کر کے, دستور موافق, عادتا, حسب معمول, بہتیرا, بہتات, کثرت, افراط
What are the idioms related to بہتیرا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بہتیرا.
- He that talks much errs much
- Much coin much care
- Talk much err much
- A little labour much health
- Ask much to get little