auqaat - اوقات meanings in English
auqaat - اوقات Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word auqaat - اوقات.
- (noun) : the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- (noun) : the act of putting something in a certain place
- (noun) : the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- (noun) : the particular portion of space occupied by something
- (noun) : a state at a particular time
- (noun) : an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
- (noun) : a more or less definite period of time now or previously present
More words related to the meanings of auqaat - اوقات
More words from English related to auqaat - اوقات
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word auqaat - اوقات meanings in English in English.
abutmentgradepierrundlecantileverfoundation honourlegstatusaccompanimentconditioneventstanceaccountaffectionmoodnarrativenatureparticularspositionpostureprospectqualityremarkreportsituationstatestatementstorybandagecompressfarmgirthholdingligamenligaturetableteachingtenurebandbeltclampdeceptiondeligationeye washfraudheadbandinklekerseylath ...
Idioms with the word auqaat - اوقات in it
Idioms related to the meaning of auqaat - اوقات
What are the meanings of auqaat - اوقات in English?
Meanings of the word auqaat - اوقات in English are position, status, times, optimes, retimes and timings. To understand how would you translate the word auqaat - اوقات in English, you can take help from words closely related to auqaat - اوقات or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered auqaat - اوقات synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word auqaat - اوقات. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use auqaat - اوقات in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say auqaat - اوقات in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of auqaat - اوقات with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اوقات?
Meanings of اوقات are position, status, times, optimes, retimes and timings
Whats the definition of اوقات?
Definition of the اوقات are
- the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- the act of putting something in a certain place
- the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- the particular portion of space occupied by something
- a state at a particular time
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
- a more or less definite period of time now or previously present
What is the synonym of اوقات?
Synonym of word اوقات are کیفیت, پٹی, عہدہ, حال, مقام, ہستی, حیثیت, آسن, اوقات, پلہ
What are the idioms with the word اوقات?
Here are the idioms with the word اوقات in them.
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- A good marksman may miss
- A little field may grow good corn
- A little man doth often harbour a great soul
- An itch is worse than a smart
What are the idioms related to اوقات?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اوقات.
- The complaint of the present times is the general complaint of all times
- No one attains the highest position by being faint hearted
- Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves
- At times
- Behind the times