ittehaam - اتہام meanings in English
ittehaam - اتہام Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word ittehaam - اتہام.
- (noun) : an impetuous rush toward someone or something
- (verb) : provide (a device) with something necessary
- (noun) : a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
- (noun) : the attribution to a source or cause
- (noun) : a statement attributing something dishonest (especially a criminal offense)
- (verb) : print slanderous statements against
- (noun) : the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- (noun) : a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
More words related to the meanings of ittehaam - اتہام
More words from English related to ittehaam - اتہام
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ittehaam - اتہام meanings in English in English.
accursearraignmentobloquyaccusationallegationblameindictmentlibelallegementallegeancecausefashpretextaddictionailmentchargedefectdiseasefault flawbad habitillnessmotiveoccasionrubbishviceaddictednessaffianceaffiliationengagementimputationrapportaffinitybetrothalcomparisoncorrelationproportionratioregardingrelationlinealityapplicabilityapplicationconcernattachmentbearingconnectioninclinationnexusrelationship ...
Idioms related to the meaning of ittehaam - اتہام
What are the meanings of ittehaam - اتہام in English?
Meanings of the word ittehaam - اتہام in English are charge, impeachment, imputation and libel. To understand how would you translate the word ittehaam - اتہام in English, you can take help from words closely related to ittehaam - اتہام or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ittehaam - اتہام synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ittehaam - اتہام. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ittehaam - اتہام in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ittehaam - اتہام in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ittehaam - اتہام with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اتہام?
Meanings of اتہام are charge, impeachment, imputation and libel
Whats the definition of اتہام?
Definition of the اتہام are
- an impetuous rush toward someone or something
- provide (a device) with something necessary
- a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
- the attribution to a source or cause
- a statement attributing something dishonest (especially a criminal offense)
- print slanderous statements against
- the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
What is the synonym of اتہام?
Synonym of word اتہام are علت, دعویٰ, نالش, الزام لگانا, سپردگی, حوالہ, تحویل, رکھوالی, ذمہ واری, اہتمام
What are the idioms related to اتہام?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اتہام.
- A great reputation is a great charge
- What's this charge for
- Put someone in charge
- In charge of