ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا meanings in English
ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا.
- (noun) : a light-colored marking
- (noun) : a strong flame that burns brightly
- (noun) : noisy and unrestrained mischief
- (noun) : a cause of difficulty and suffering
- (verb) : burn brightly and intensely
- (verb) : shine brightly and intensively
- (verb) : indicate by marking trees with blazes
- (verb) : move rapidly and as if blazing
- (verb) : shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- (noun) : a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- (noun) : the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- (noun) : favorable public reputation
More words related to the meanings of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا
More words from English related to ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا meanings in English in English.
acquaintapprisefame prognosticatewarncommunicateaffectationemergencegalashowinessappearanceboastbragconspicuousnessdisplayshowsplurgeaffirmationavercalldivulgeenunciatenameproposespeakteachtermadmonishadviseaskassertbiddingdictumimpelinforminstigateorderpromisepronouncesaysayingtellunfoldutteradvertiseexpressgive noticeawefearglory ...
Idioms related to the meaning of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا
What are the meanings of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا in English?
Meanings of the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا in English are blaze and fame. To understand how would you translate the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا?
Meanings of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا are blaze and fame
Whats the definition of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا?
Definition of the ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا are
- a light-colored marking
- a strong flame that burns brightly
- noisy and unrestrained mischief
- a cause of difficulty and suffering
- burn brightly and intensely
- shine brightly and intensively
- indicate by marking trees with blazes
- move rapidly and as if blazing
- shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- favorable public reputation
What is the synonym of ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا?
Synonym of word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا are پھیلانا, ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا, مشہور کرنا, شہرت دینا, شان دکھانا, اعلان کرنا, مشتہر کرنا, شعلہ, لپٹ, لہک
What are the idioms with the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا?
Here are the idioms with the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا in them.
- Lay into
What are the idioms related to ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ڈھنڈورا پیٹنا.
- By his very concealment he added fame to fame
- Man is fire and woman tow the devil comes and sets them in a blaze
- A good fame is better than a good face
- All fame is dangerous good brings envy bad shame
- Fame is a magnifying glass