Ghatti - گھٹی meanings in English
Ghatti - گھٹی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Ghatti - گھٹی.
- (noun) : the act of abating
- (noun) : an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- (noun) : to act in such a way as to cause an offense to seem less serious
- (noun) : a partial excuse to mitigate censure; an attempt to represent an offense as less serious than it appears by showing mitigating circumstances
- (noun) : the action of lessening in severity or intensity
- (noun) : an Indian gum from the dhawa tree; used as a substitute for gum arabic
More words related to the meanings of Ghatti - گھٹی
More words from English related to Ghatti - گھٹی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ghatti - گھٹی meanings in English in English.
abatementdiminutiondrawbackfailurefalling fewnesslessmitigationpalliationpaucityquantitativescantinessscarcityshortcomingshortfallslendernesswantdearthdeficiencydeficitimpairmentinsufficiencylacklackinglossmeagernesspenuryreductionrelaxationremissionscantshortagewanecommiedecrementdepletionincipiencylackadaisicallyreductioreductionistcrunchesdearthsdecrementsdecrewdeficiencedeficientsdemountsdepletionsdepletivefallowness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ghatti - گھٹی
What are the meanings of Ghatti - گھٹی in English?
Meanings of the word Ghatti - گھٹی in English are abatement, mitigation, want and ghatti. To understand how would you translate the word Ghatti - گھٹی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ghatti - گھٹی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ghatti - گھٹی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ghatti - گھٹی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ghatti - گھٹی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ghatti - گھٹی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ghatti - گھٹی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گھٹی?
Meanings of گھٹی are abatement, mitigation, want and ghatti
Whats the definition of گھٹی?
Definition of the گھٹی are
- the act of abating
- an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- to act in such a way as to cause an offense to seem less serious
- a partial excuse to mitigate censure; an attempt to represent an offense as less serious than it appears by showing mitigating circumstances
- the action of lessening in severity or intensity
- an Indian gum from the dhawa tree; used as a substitute for gum arabic
What is the synonym of گھٹی?
Synonym of word گھٹی are کمی, گھٹی, گھٹّی, گھٹاؤ, تخفیف, کٹوتی, گھاٹا, تسکین, رعایت, نرمی
What are the idioms related to گھٹی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گھٹی.
- All complain of want of memory but none want of judgement
- Want of care does us more harm than want of knowledge
- Want of wit is worse than want of money
- Bad is want which is born of plenty
- Brave actions never want a trumpet