nikatthu - نکٹھ meanings in English
nikatthu - نکٹھ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word nikatthu - نکٹھ.
- (verb) : be idle; exist in a changeless situation
- (verb) : run disconnected or idle
- (adjective satellite) : lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- (adjective satellite) : not in active use
- (adjective) : not in action or at work
- (adjective satellite) : not having a job
- (adjective satellite) : not yielding a return
- (noun) : the state of an engine or other mechanism that is idling
- (adjective) : lacking in usefulness or value
More words related to the meanings of nikatthu - نکٹھ
More words from English related to nikatthu - نکٹھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word nikatthu - نکٹھ meanings in English in English.
craprubbishwaste paperrejecteduselesswastewastepaperworthlesscurdisserviceable idlenaughtfutilelyidlyinutilerecoillesssaxatilesuccoryuselessnessworthlesslyidledidlesidlessesuccessuccorssuccosesuccourssuccumbssuccursalssuccussesvainervainestvanelesswastelidle headedidle patedshackatorysuccorlessdialtorydronish flabbyfluidimbecileimpotentlumpdilatorydodderdollopeyeballflaccid ...
Idioms related to the meaning of nikatthu - نکٹھ
What are the meanings of nikatthu - نکٹھ in English?
Meanings of the word nikatthu - نکٹھ in English are idle and worthless. To understand how would you translate the word nikatthu - نکٹھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to nikatthu - نکٹھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered nikatthu - نکٹھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word nikatthu - نکٹھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use nikatthu - نکٹھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say nikatthu - نکٹھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of nikatthu - نکٹھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نکٹھ?
Meanings of نکٹھ are idle and worthless
Whats the definition of نکٹھ?
Definition of the نکٹھ are
- be idle; exist in a changeless situation
- run disconnected or idle
- lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- not in active use
- not in action or at work
- not having a job
- not yielding a return
- the state of an engine or other mechanism that is idling
- lacking in usefulness or value
What is the synonym of نکٹھ?
Synonym of word نکٹھ are بیکار, ڈھیلا, وقت ضائع کرنا, سست, کاہل, کام چور, فارغ, آرام طلب, بے کار, بے ہودہ
What are the idioms related to نکٹھ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نکٹھ.
- Never have an idle hour nor an idle pound
- The tongue of idle people is never idle
- A worthless vessel does not get broken
- Better be idle than ill employed
- He is idle that might be better employed