maandah - ماندہ meanings in English
maandah - ماندہ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word maandah - ماندہ.
- (adjective satellite) : somewhat ill or prone to illness
- (adjective satellite) : drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
- (adjective satellite) : repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- (adjective) : depleted of strength or energy
- (adjective satellite) : lacking spirit or liveliness
- (adjective satellite) : physically and mentally fatigued
- (verb) : exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- (verb) : lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
More words related to the meanings of maandah - ماندہ
More words from English related to maandah - ماندہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word maandah - ماندہ meanings in English in English.
ailingdiseaseillillnessmaladymalmorbidityepidemicfever indispositionsicknesssickeningnessunwellnesssickernesssicklinessdiseasednessdiseasefulnessdiseasementdiseasingmildewbad habitbotherationdefectdifficultydisorderembarrassmententanglementfault infirmitydistress girdjuncatedolloptirednessfatigueailmentinvaliditysymptomepilogepispermepilogicepimersepisternalpeeragesdaseairingdiscursiondisport fungarlic ...
Idioms related to the meaning of maandah - ماندہ
What are the meanings of maandah - ماندہ in English?
Meanings of the word maandah - ماندہ in English are ailing, fatigued, tired, languid and weary. To understand how would you translate the word maandah - ماندہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to maandah - ماندہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered maandah - ماندہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word maandah - ماندہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use maandah - ماندہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say maandah - ماندہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of maandah - ماندہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ماندہ?
Meanings of ماندہ are ailing, fatigued, tired, languid and weary
Whats the definition of ماندہ?
Definition of the ماندہ are
- somewhat ill or prone to illness
- drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- depleted of strength or energy
- lacking spirit or liveliness
- physically and mentally fatigued
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
What is the synonym of ماندہ?
Synonym of word ماندہ are بیماری, روگ, پیڑا, ماندگی, مرض, دکھ درد, ماندہ, روگی, علیل, بیمار
What are the idioms related to ماندہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ماندہ.
- A hired horse never tired
- A witless head makes weary feet
- Do not be weary of doing good
- Fortune weary to carry one and the same man always
- Never be weary of doing good