Peyra - پیڑا meanings in English
Peyra - پیڑا Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Peyra - پیڑا.
- (adjective satellite) : somewhat ill or prone to illness
- (noun) : the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- (noun) : psychological suffering
- (noun) : extreme physical pain
- (noun) : a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- (verb) : cause mental pain to
- (verb) : bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
- (verb) : prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- (verb) : bind with something round or circular
- (verb) : put a girdle on or around
- (noun) : a small measure (usually of food)
More words related to the meanings of Peyra - پیڑا
More words from English related to Peyra - پیڑا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Peyra - پیڑا meanings in English in English.
achediscomfortdistress illpinchdolourharmsufferancesufferingvexationcommingledraff faecesgirdgroundspityafflictioncompassiondoledreghurtlanguorpainpathossedimentsorrowteenpainsachagesachedachesachingscrampitscrampsheartachespainimpainingpangspiednessaffixbandfastenfeignimputeknitmanaclemoortacktiebind ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Peyra - پیڑا
What are the meanings of Peyra - پیڑا in English?
Meanings of the word Peyra - پیڑا in English are ailing, distress, gird, juncate and dollop. To understand how would you translate the word Peyra - پیڑا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Peyra - پیڑا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Peyra - پیڑا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Peyra - پیڑا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Peyra - پیڑا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Peyra - پیڑا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Peyra - پیڑا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by peyra?
Meanings of peyra are ailing, distress, gird, juncate and dollop
Whats the definition of peyra?
Definition of the peyra are
- somewhat ill or prone to illness
- the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- psychological suffering
- extreme physical pain
- a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- cause mental pain to
- bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- bind with something round or circular
- put a girdle on or around
- a small measure (usually of food)
What is the synonym of peyra?
Synonym of word peyra are بیماری, روگ, پیڑا, ماندگی, مرض, دکھ درد, ماندہ, روگی, علیل, بیمار
What are the idioms related to peyra?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word peyra.
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- Gird up the loins
- It is good to have company in distress
- To gird up one loins