تَيز meanings in English
تَيز meanings in English is fast تَيز in English. More meanings of تَيز, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word تَيز.
- (adjective satellite) : unrestrained by convention or morality
- (noun) : abstaining from food
- (verb) : abstain from eating
- (verb) : abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- (adjective satellite) : resistant to destruction or fading
- (adjective satellite) : (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- (adjective) : acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- (adjective) : at a rapid tempo
- (adjective) : (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- (adjective satellite) : securely fixed in place
- (adjective satellite) : hurried and brief
- (adverb) : quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- (adjective satellite) : unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- (adjective satellite) : (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- (adverb) : firmly or closely
More words related to the meanings of تَيز
More words from English related to تَيز
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word تَيز meanings in English in English.
acerbityactivenessagilitycelerityescalationfierinessfleetnessforwardnessfriskinessfuriousnessglibnesshotnesshurryimpetuositykeennessmordacitypiercingnesspiquancypungencyvehemencevelocityzealotismacuityasperityclevernessflippancyfuryhasteheatlivelinessnimblenesspertnesspoignancyquicknessrapiditysharpnessspeedswiftnessvividnesvolatilityrapidnessexpeditenessrapacesfastbackbonedbutchflat footedfudiciarylingymighty ...
Idioms related to the meaning of تَيز
What are the meanings of تَيز in English?
Meanings of the word تَيز in English is fast. To understand how would you translate the word تَيز in English, you can take help from words closely related to تَيز or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered تَيز synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word تَيز. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use تَيز in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say تَيز in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of تَيز with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تَيز?
Meaning of تَيز is fast
Whats the definition of تَيز?
Definition of the تَيز are
- unrestrained by convention or morality
- abstaining from food
- abstain from eating
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- resistant to destruction or fading
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- at a rapid tempo
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- securely fixed in place
- hurried and brief
- quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- firmly or closely
What is the synonym of تَيز?
Synonym of word تَيز are تیزی, مضبوط, بَند, تنگ, جما ہوا, کسا ہوا, پیوستہ, بندھا, تیز, جلد
What are the idioms related to تَيز?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تَيز.
- Bind fast find fast
- A moneyless man goes fast through the market
- Bad news travels fast
- Call not the devil he will come fast
- Fast by