چوٹ پہنچانا meanings in English
چوٹ پہنچانا meanings in English is hurt چوٹ پہنچانا in English. More meanings of چوٹ پہنچانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
چوٹ پہنچانا Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word چوٹ پہنچانا.
- (verb) : be the source of pain
- (verb) : feel physical pain
- (verb) : hurt the feelings of
- (noun) : psychological suffering
- (noun) : a damage or loss
- (noun) : feelings of mental or physical pain
- (noun) : any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- (verb) : cause damage or affect negatively
- (verb) : give trouble or pain to
- (verb) : feel pain or be in pain
- (verb) : cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- (adjective satellite) : suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle
- (adjective satellite) : damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
More words related to the meanings of چوٹ پہنچانا
More words from English related to چوٹ پہنچانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word چوٹ پہنچانا meanings in English in English.
abrasioncorrosionhurtscrappingscratchsoreheaddetraineddrattedexhalantdesulphuratedbruiseachecommingledistress draff faecesgirdgroundsillpinchpityafflictioncompassiondoledolourdreglanguorpainpathossedimentsorrowteenvexationpainsachagesachedachesachingscrampitscrampsheartachespainimpainingpangspiednessaggrievediscomfortafflicttormentdisplease ...
Idioms with the word چوٹ پہنچانا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of چوٹ پہنچانا
What are the meanings of چوٹ پہنچانا in English?
Meanings of the word چوٹ پہنچانا in English is hurt. To understand how would you translate the word چوٹ پہنچانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to چوٹ پہنچانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered چوٹ پہنچانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word چوٹ پہنچانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use چوٹ پہنچانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say چوٹ پہنچانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of چوٹ پہنچانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by چوٹ پہنچانا?
Meaning of چوٹ پہنچانا is hurt
Whats the definition of چوٹ پہنچانا?
Definition of the چوٹ پہنچانا are
- be the source of pain
- feel physical pain
- hurt the feelings of
- psychological suffering
- a damage or loss
- feelings of mental or physical pain
- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- cause damage or affect negatively
- give trouble or pain to
- feel pain or be in pain
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle
- damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
What is the synonym of چوٹ پہنچانا?
Synonym of word چوٹ پہنچانا are خراش, درد, دکھ دینا, آزردہ کرنا, صدمہ, چوٹ, ضرب, نقصان, ضرر, تکلیف
What are the idioms with the word چوٹ پہنچانا?
Here are the idioms with the word چوٹ پہنچانا in them.
- A worm will turn
- Tread on a worm and it will turn
- One is not so soon healed as hurt
- Slander flings stones of itself
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the idioms related to چوٹ پہنچانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word چوٹ پہنچانا.
- Do not cry before you are hurt
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Many words hurt more than swords
- Men hate those they have hurt