aliim - علیم meanings in English
aliim - علیم Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word aliim - علیم.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing profound knowledge
- (adjective) : established by conditioning or learning
- (adjective satellite) : improperly forward or bold
- (adjective satellite) : evidencing the possession of inside information
- (noun) : a way of doing or being
- (noun) : United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- (noun) : United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- (adjective) : having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
More words related to the meanings of aliim - علیم
More words from English related to aliim - علیم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aliim - علیم meanings in English in English.
ablestcannycircumspectclerklycleverdiscerningdiscreetknowingmindfulnattytactfulvigilantwakefulwarywatchfulalertawakeintelligentlearnedslickon the watchwide awakewittyawearybecominglyclaverslickersmarmilysmarmysmartingclevecleverdickcleverercleverestcleverishhowkerssensileshrewdestshrewdieslickenslickestsmarmedsmarmiersmarmingsmartedsmartenedsmartenssmartersmartestsmartish ...
Idioms related to the meaning of aliim - علیم
What are the meanings of aliim - علیم in English?
Meanings of the word aliim - علیم in English are learned and wise. To understand how would you translate the word aliim - علیم in English, you can take help from words closely related to aliim - علیم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aliim - علیم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aliim - علیم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aliim - علیم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aliim - علیم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aliim - علیم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by علیم?
Meanings of علیم are learned and wise
Whats the definition of علیم?
Definition of the علیم are
- having or showing profound knowledge
- established by conditioning or learning
- improperly forward or bold
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- a way of doing or being
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
What is the synonym of علیم?
Synonym of word علیم are ہوشیار, واقف, فاضلانہ, ماہر, کامل, عالم, دانا, فاضل, مولوی, بدیا وان
What are the idioms related to علیم?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word علیم.
- No man is born wise or learned
- Learned fools are the greatest fools
- Learned fools are the greatest fools
- Natural folly is bad enough but learned folly is beyond toleration
- The world would perish were all men learned