nigaah - نِگاہ meanings in English
nigaah - نِگاہ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word nigaah - نِگاہ.
- (noun) : normal use of the faculty of vision
- (noun) : a person with an unusual or odd personality
- (noun) : a carnival performer who does disgusting acts
- (noun) : the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- (noun) : the visual percept of a region
- (noun) : the act of looking or seeing or observing
- (noun) : outward appearance
- (noun) : the range of the eye
- (noun) : graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- (noun) : purpose; the phrase with a view to' means with the intention of' or for the purpose of'
More words related to the meanings of nigaah - نِگاہ
More words from English related to nigaah - نِگاہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word nigaah - نِگاہ meanings in English in English.
accountfancycomprehenddeemexpostulategraspunderstandviewperceptiblydeemingperceivingperceivanceappraisebalancecanvassestimateevaluatelibratetemptvalueconsiderexamineinspectmonitornumberpalpscanverifyweigh upvettingdetesttatecheckaimgazegrapevinesdirectionlookregardstarevineclear sightednesseyesightlightvisionvisualityentertainmindmusespeculate ...
Idiom with the word nigaah - نِگاہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of nigaah - نِگاہ
What are the meanings of nigaah - نِگاہ in English?
Meanings of the word nigaah - نِگاہ in English are eyesight, geek and view. To understand how would you translate the word nigaah - نِگاہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to nigaah - نِگاہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered nigaah - نِگاہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word nigaah - نِگاہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use nigaah - نِگاہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say nigaah - نِگاہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of nigaah - نِگاہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نِگاہ?
Meanings of نِگاہ are eyesight, geek and view
Whats the definition of نِگاہ?
Definition of the نِگاہ are
- normal use of the faculty of vision
- a person with an unusual or odd personality
- a carnival performer who does disgusting acts
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- the visual percept of a region
- the act of looking or seeing or observing
- outward appearance
- the range of the eye
- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- purpose; the phrase with a view to' means with the intention of' or for the purpose of'
What is the synonym of نِگاہ?
Synonym of word نِگاہ are بصارت, بِصارت, بینائی, نِگاہ, نظر, روشنی, دیکھ, سمجھنا, جانچنا, تاک
What are the idioms with the word نِگاہ?
Here are the idioms with the word نِگاہ in them.
- Governments which are hated never hold out long
What are the idioms related to نِگاہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نِگاہ.
- Beyond the view
- Field of view
- In view
- In view of
- On view