balwah - بلوہ meanings in English
balwah - بلوہ Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word balwah - بلوہ.
- (noun) : noisy quarrel
- (noun) : loud confused noise from many sources
- (noun) : a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
- (verb) : force (someone) to have sex against their will
- (noun) : a wantonly cruel act
- (noun) : a disgraceful event
- (noun) : a feeling of righteous anger
- (noun) : the act of scandalizing
- (verb) : violate the sacred character of a place or language
- (verb) : strike with disgust or revulsion
- (noun) : a noisy riotous fight
More words related to the meanings of balwah - بلوہ
More words from English related to balwah - بلوہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word balwah - بلوہ meanings in English in English.
abusesmisruledisorderinjusticemaladministrationoppressionoutragetumulttyrannyabusivenessabusedefamationinsultmolestationrapeacuminationaggravationenhancement frequencyglutgreatnessimmoderatenessmuchoverbalanceoverplusoverstatementabundanceexcessincreaseincrementintensificationintensitynimietyredundanceviolenceabusedexorbitanceoverageovercredulityoverestimationoverexploitationovergreedyoverhastyoverreactionovervaluationexcessesovergreatoverruffoverruffedoverruffs ...
Idiom related to the meaning of balwah - بلوہ
What are the meanings of balwah - بلوہ in English?
Meanings of the word balwah - بلوہ in English are fracas, hubbub, mob, outbreak, outrage and melee. To understand how would you translate the word balwah - بلوہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to balwah - بلوہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered balwah - بلوہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word balwah - بلوہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use balwah - بلوہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say balwah - بلوہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of balwah - بلوہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بلوہ?
Meanings of بلوہ are fracas, hubbub, mob, outbreak, outrage and melee
Whats the definition of بلوہ?
Definition of the بلوہ are
- noisy quarrel
- loud confused noise from many sources
- a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
- force (someone) to have sex against their will
- a wantonly cruel act
- a disgraceful event
- a feeling of righteous anger
- the act of scandalizing
- violate the sacred character of a place or language
- strike with disgust or revulsion
- a noisy riotous fight
What is the synonym of بلوہ?
Synonym of word بلوہ are دنگا, فساد, شور, رولا, ہلڑ, اودھم, بہدا, بلوہ, ہلچل, ہڑبڑی
What are the idioms related to بلوہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بلوہ.
- The mob has many heads but no brains