غَلطی meanings in English
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word غَلطی.
- (verb) : put or pin the blame on
- (noun) : (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- (noun) : (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- (noun) : responsibility for a bad situation or event
- (noun) : (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- (noun) : the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- (noun) : an imperfection in an object or machine
- (noun) : moral weakness
- (noun) : the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age)
More words related to the meanings of غَلطی
More words from English related to غَلطی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word غَلطی meanings in English in English.
abortivenessdrawbackfault failingprematurenessdefectdeficiencyimmaturityimperfectioninefficacyinexperienceinfirmityrawnessshortcomingweaknessaccursecausefashpretextaddictionailmentchargediseaseflawbad habitillnessmotiveoccasionrubbishviceaddictednessacidblundererrorfalling fiascofourguiltmisconceitmisgivingomissionparkagoraneglectquadrivialsquarevenial sinwrongyardchoc ...
Idioms related to the meaning of غَلطی
What are the meanings of غَلطی in English?
Meanings of the word غَلطی in English are fault, frailty and misunderstanding. To understand how would you translate the word غَلطی in English, you can take help from words closely related to غَلطی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered غَلطی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word غَلطی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use غَلطی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say غَلطی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of غَلطی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by غَلطی?
Meanings of غَلطی are fault, frailty and misunderstanding
Whats the definition of غَلطی?
Definition of the غَلطی are
- put or pin the blame on
- (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- responsibility for a bad situation or event
- (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- an imperfection in an object or machine
- moral weakness
- the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age)
What is the synonym of غَلطی?
Synonym of word غَلطی are خامی, علت, چوک, روگ, غلطی کرنا, کھوٹ, خطا, غلطی, عیب, کوتاہی
What are the idioms related to غَلطی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word غَلطی.
- Frailty thy name is woman
- Misunderstanding breaks head
- A fault mender is better than a fault finder
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Abundace is no fault