khurraant - خرانٹ meanings in English
khurraant - خرانٹ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word khurraant - خرانٹ.
- (adjective) : of long duration; not new
- (adjective satellite) : of a very early stage in development
- (adjective satellite) : just preceding something else in time or order
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to some prior time
- (adjective satellite) : skilled through long experience
- (adjective satellite) : (used for emphasis) very familiar
- (adjective) : (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- (noun) : past times (especially in the phrase in days of old')
- (adjective) : having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
More words related to the meanings of khurraant - خرانٹ
More words from English related to khurraant - خرانٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word khurraant - خرانٹ meanings in English in English.
academichomelyimmemorialoldenprimevalpriorpristinesquirtingancientantiquatedarchaicmoss grownoldprimitivevenerableancientsprimiparousancientryantepastprimitivesprimmestprimrosyancientyantecedaneousantepositiongraminifoliouspestilentiousprimigeniousprimigenousprimulaceousaffirmationaphorismmoteafloatefficient entirefinished fullmatureperfectpiecelessquitethoroughabsoluteadeptallcompletedownrightexactexperienced ...
Idioms related to the meaning of khurraant - خرانٹ
What are the meanings of khurraant - خرانٹ in English?
Meanings of the word khurraant - خرانٹ in English are old, experienced and seasoned rogue. To understand how would you translate the word khurraant - خرانٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to khurraant - خرانٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered khurraant - خرانٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word khurraant - خرانٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use khurraant - خرانٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say khurraant - خرانٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of khurraant - خرانٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by خرانٹ?
Meanings of خرانٹ are old, experienced and seasoned rogue
Whats the definition of خرانٹ?
Definition of the خرانٹ are
- of long duration; not new
- of a very early stage in development
- just preceding something else in time or order
- belonging to some prior time
- skilled through long experience
- (used for emphasis) very familiar
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- past times (especially in the phrase in days of old')
- having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
What is the synonym of خرانٹ?
Synonym of word خرانٹ are قدیم, کہن, بڈھا, بوڑھا, پیر, سن رسیدہ, عمر رسیدہ, مسن, پیشین, پرانا
What are the idioms related to خرانٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word خرانٹ.
- Seek information the experienced
- Old wood old friends old wine and old authors are best
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Old friend and old wines are best
- A chip of the old block