maqduur - مقدور meanings in English
maqduur - مقدور Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word maqduur - مقدور.
- (noun) : the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- (noun) : possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- (verb) : have the financial means to do something or buy something
- (verb) : be able to spare or give up
- (verb) : be the cause or source of
- (noun) : physical strength
More words related to the meanings of maqduur - مقدور
More words from English related to maqduur - مقدور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word maqduur - مقدور meanings in English in English.
abilitycapabilityfaculty fitnessfortemidwiferymightproficiencyqualifyqualitycompetenceefficiencyeruditionknackpurviewsavvyableismcapablenessmeritocracymeritocraticmeritoriousnesspotentiationqualifyingtalentlessnessabilitiesabletsanilitycapablestenablersmeritingnihilitiesablegateablenablenessacquirabilitycapabilitiescoefficacycoefficiencycompendiousnessentablementhabilitypercipiencyqualificatorgenerositybrilliancewitaccedeacquiescecommemorationconcede ...
Idiom with the word maqduur - مقدور in it
Idioms related to the meaning of maqduur - مقدور
What are the meanings of maqduur - مقدور in English?
Meanings of the word maqduur - مقدور in English are ability, afford and might. To understand how would you translate the word maqduur - مقدور in English, you can take help from words closely related to maqduur - مقدور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered maqduur - مقدور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word maqduur - مقدور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use maqduur - مقدور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say maqduur - مقدور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of maqduur - مقدور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مقدور?
Meanings of مقدور are ability, afford and might
Whats the definition of مقدور?
Definition of the مقدور are
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- have the financial means to do something or buy something
- be able to spare or give up
- be the cause or source of
- physical strength
What is the synonym of مقدور?
Synonym of word مقدور are قابلیت, صَلاحیت, لیاقَت, قُوَّت, اِستعداد, اِختیار, مَقدُور, مالی حیثیت, ذَریعہ, وَسیلہ
What are the idioms with the word مقدور?
Here are the idioms with the word مقدور in them.
- Let your purse be your master
What are the idioms related to مقدور?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مقدور.
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- Indolent ability hardly ever raises itself out of narrow fortune
- Lend only what you can afford to lose
- He is idle that might be better employed