Tanat - تنت meanings in English
Tanat - تنت Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tanat - تنت.
- (adverb) : to the greatest extent; completely
- (adverb) : to a degree (not used with a negative)
- (adverb) : of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
- (adverb) : actually or truly or to an extreme
- (noun) : a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- (noun) : a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
- (noun) : a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
- (noun) : the stalk of a stamen
More words related to the meanings of Tanat - تنت
More words from English related to Tanat - تنت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tanat - تنت meanings in English in English.
ablybusiness likequiteamiablebeautifulbuxomexcellentgentlegoodheavenlyokreallyultrawellabsolutelydiametricallyentirelyevenfullaccuracycompletelydownrightexactfullyout and outpositivelythroughoututterlyverywhollyat allrightmostutternessallenarlyethereallyelocutivequitlynihilitysimplyabsolutealoneblankjustmeremerelyonlysolelymerenguestibialconfabulated ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tanat - تنت
What are the meanings of Tanat - تنت in English?
Meanings of the word Tanat - تنت in English are quite, filament and filaments. To understand how would you translate the word Tanat - تنت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tanat - تنت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tanat - تنت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tanat - تنت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tanat - تنت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tanat - تنت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tanat - تنت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تنت?
Meanings of تنت are quite, filament and filaments
Whats the definition of تنت?
Definition of the تنت are
- to the greatest extent; completely
- to a degree (not used with a negative)
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
- actually or truly or to an extreme
- a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
- a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
- the stalk of a stamen
What is the synonym of تنت?
Synonym of word تنت are خوب, بالکل, محض, سراسر, نپٹ, نرا, پورا, تمام, نہایت, یقیناً
What are the idioms related to تنت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تنت.
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
- Quite a few