Muneeb - منیب meanings in English
Muneeb - منیب Definitions
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Muneeb - منیب.
- (noun) : an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- (noun) : an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- (noun) : someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- (noun) : an artist of consummate skill
- (noun) : a person who has general authority over others
- (noun) : a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- (noun) : presiding officer of a school
- (noun) : key that secures entrance everywhere
- (verb) : have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
- (verb) : be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- (verb) : have dominance or the power to defeat over
- (verb) : get on top of; deal with successfully
- (adjective satellite) : most important element
- (noun) : directs the work of others
More words related to the meanings of Muneeb - منیب
More words from English related to Muneeb - منیب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muneeb - منیب meanings in English in English.
abolishbreakcrackcreasecropculldisembodydisjoin disprovedisseverdissolvabledissolvedividedistort disbandfoilmasteroverpowerrazerupturewrestinfractinfringelaceratepluckrendresolveviolatebreak loosebreaking awaybreaking offsmashingparrockingunbracingaccountantaccountantscalculatorreckonersdiaristmanagerbook keeperquestormniumarchmouthprincipalbeefychieftainesquireknight ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Muneeb - منیب
What are the meanings of Muneeb - منیب in English?
Meanings of the word Muneeb - منیب in English are accountant and master. To understand how would you translate the word Muneeb - منیب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Muneeb - منیب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muneeb - منیب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muneeb - منیب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muneeb - منیب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muneeb - منیب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muneeb - منیب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by منیب?
Meanings of منیب are accountant and master
Whats the definition of منیب?
Definition of the منیب are
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- an artist of consummate skill
- a person who has general authority over others
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- presiding officer of a school
- key that secures entrance everywhere
- have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
- be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- have dominance or the power to defeat over
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- most important element
- directs the work of others
What is the synonym of منیب?
Synonym of word منیب are منیب, جمع خرچ نویس, محاسب, منیم, حساب دار, توڑنا, مکھ, مڈھ, سردار, مارنا
What are the idioms related to منیب?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word منیب.
- He that can master his thirst is master of his health
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
- A good payer is master of another man's purse
- A past master
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave